Yokai Girls Night!!

Requested by: RebornAstute 

Art is by Rogelis on Deviantart

You Are A Human... Just A Normal Human with absolutely nothing special about you... Oh, Minus the Fact You're Married to A Pair of Beautiful Yokai Women who are Also the younger sisters in your Family, and you have Three Adorable Half Yokai-Half Human daughters... Yeah other than That You're Not special!

The Backstory was that Your A Horror Manga writing in America, and went to Japan to get some inspiration, and ended up at Thi Secret Village filled with Yokai, and their Leader was about to kill you, but two of his daughters Emikoa and Yori stood up for you, as during the short time you stayed there they had Fallen for you, and That's why every Christmas you have An awkward family reunion with your In-Laws!

Things were Quiet in the L/n Household, as you were just sent out to New York to get your newest Manga Published, and the Kids, Erma, Mitsu, and Momo were sent out to stay with their Friends for the Night, and it was just your two wives at home, as you were returning tonight, and they have Good Plans!

Yori: So You got the Icecream?

Emiko: Yep! I'm so excited for this! He's gonna be so happy when he gets back!

Yori: I know! We haven't been able to do this since the Kids Were Born!

Emiko/Yori: Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Yori took A Spoonfull of Icecream and ate it as her mouth watered and she took another bite as the flavors Just kept on overflowing her mouth!

Emiko: Hey, Let me have some too

Yori: Oh I'm sorry sis, It's Just been forever since we get to Indulge ourselves, and Just let loose

Emiko: I Know, Erma is such A Nice girl but to be Honest she can be A Handful

Yori: Now don't say that, everyone knows Mitsu and Momo are The true tornado's

Emiko: Yeah, You got A Point

Emiko then put A Spoonfull of Icecream in her Mouth as she smiled, as they kept on shoveling the frozen dairy into their Mouths!

Timeskip!

Later that Night You were driving home as it was getting dark, and the street lights were already on, and you were Listening to your Dark Manga soundtrack on full Blast!

Y/n: Now this is A Great song, It's surprising it came from such An Annoying... Um... Thing

You then Pulled up your Car into the Driveway, and you got out, turned the car off, and you walked inside, turned the key around, and you walked around to see it was Pitch black, and you were confused!

Y/n: Emiko? Yori? Erma? Mitsu? Momo? Hello? Is anyone here?

You then turned some lights on, and you saw there were some Cartons of ice cream in the Trash, and you smirked knowing you were Playing that Game!

Y/n: Ohohohoho! We're Playing that Game Huh? Well, I guess I'll have to Play along as well.

You then quickly snuck up the stairs, not turning on any lights which yes, it kinda scary, but you wanted to surprise the two of them, and you quickly ran up to the bedroom, and then slowly opened the door, and slowly walked in, and Just then without them expecting it, you Jumped all over your two Marshmallow's of wives, and you pinned them down, as you smiled!

Y/n: Well Look at this my Two wives are Like Cattle now, But there's only one way to fix that~

Emiko: Oh really what's that~?

Yori: I'm So Nervous~

You then Began to Take off your Belt, as you smile!

French Narrator: One Sex Scene Later...

You were now in bed with the Two Yokai women as they were now back to their normal weight since you really put them through the Regiment, and both women were straddling your arms, while you were covered in nothing but A Sheet in bed!

Emiko: Oh Y/n-Kun, You're so amazing at this~

Yori: You think we can go another round~?

Y/n Knowing he's Living A Great Life: