Spineless! Male Reader X BBW! Nagatoro Chan!!

A/N: Idea Originally came from @4lucardtepes

You are Y/n L/n. You are A High school Student. And as One girl always says, Your A Virgin, A Weakling, A Nerd, Geek, A Goofball, A Wingnut,  and even A Knucklehead Mcspazzatron! Who is this Girl you may ask? It was Your Friend Nagatoro-Chan who was Always A Bully to you, but still was always super Protective over you not letting any other girl touch you!

The both of you were Doing your Usual schtick with Her teasing you and You trying to keep your composure as she wouldn't stop!

Nagatoro: "Oh Come On Y/n! What are you not Man enough to actually Look at me? You're Just A Stupid little Virgin, aren't you? A Stupid little Virgin who can't even respond to A Beautiful Woman!"

You Began to have tears well up in your eyes as she immediately took A Cloth A Wiped it away, and you stood up began trying to gain the courage to yell at her but it came out more Like An Annoyed Scolding!

Y/n: "M-Miss Nagatoro That isn't it!"

Nagatoro: "Oh really Virgin? Pfft, What is it then? What kind of reasoning does A Nerd like you has not to like me~"

Y/n: "Y-Y-You're just not my Type..."

Nagatoro: "W-What...?"

Y/n: "Y-You're... Just not my Type... Okay..."

Nagatoro: "B-B-but what is your Type!? What can It possibly be!?"

Y/n: "Um..."

Just then The Door slid open to reveal A Female student who was on the Heftier side as she walked over to you and showed her Boobs up into your face as she handed A Piece of Paper over to you!

Student: "Mr. L/n I filled out the application for the Art club Submission form and Now I would like to turn it in."

Y/n: "T-T-Thank You Ma'am..."

Nagatoro began looking over you as she realized several things such as your face turning A Bright shade of red, You were sweating more, You were Literally are stuttering more than usual, and when she Looked down to your Pants...

Nagatoro: 'HE LIKES BIGGER WOMEN!?'

The Student then left as You were left still blushing and Stuttering and Nagatoro quickly Searched her bag for some Snack cakes she planned to use for some Groping Tease thing but she instead unwrapped the both of them and began chowing down on them at A Rapid pace!

Y/n: "U-Um, Miss N-Nagatoro you seem quite Hungry? Something wrong?"

Nagatoro: "It's Nothing Y/n! I Just got really Hungry! You're coming with me to the Sweets store Later! I gotta Stock up on Sweets!"

Y/n: "Y-Yes Ma'am..."

3 Months Later!

You were Now Heading out to the Track Field with Nagatoro chan because she said so and you were as spineless as hell so you had No Choice! Nagatoro had Attracted your attention By Putting on A Ton of Weight from her constant snacking in her Attempts to get Your Attention and she was now back to Teasing you again!

Nagatoro: "So Y/n, I guess A Virgin like You would want some of this Right? I bet you would you Virgin~!"

Y/n: "M-M-Miss Nagatoro Please stop it! I am not in the mood for this! I-I just wanna get home and Draw..."

Nagatoro then put up her Usual Mug as she hugged you into her belly and you were confused until she spoke up!

Nagatoro: "Well Y/n If you really wanna get home, You'll have to beat me in A Race first! A Bet A Nerd like you couldn't beat the swim team captain! I bet you couldn't!"

Y/n: "F-Fine, I'll take that offer."

So the both of you raced and Obviously being shaped like A Stick in Human form you quickly outran her and you cheered A Little bit before falling onto the Grass smiling mainly because this An amazing thing because You were never good at sports!

Y/n: "Ah, That felt nice..."

Just then Nagatoro got A Smug look on her face as she acted all dizzy and faint and she sat on top of you as you lost your breath and you couldn't breathe!

Y/n: "M-M-Miss Nagatoro!! I can't Breathe!! G-Get off of me!!"

Nagatoro: "Nope. Not until you confess to me Like I know you will."

You couldn't respond because of how she was sitting on your face and so you Began to Lick around her Hole and she quickly Gasped, and Moaned A Slight bit as she got up and You smushed your head against her belly and you began to Lick her Belly Button Making her shiver and Moan as she already knew what your answer was!

Nagatoro: "Okay Y/n, For being such A Good boy I'll let you do anything to me that you want~"

You then Gulped and Began to nervously stutter until you spoke out loud with A Slight Stutter!

Y/n: "I...I want to Fuck your Belly!!"

She then got confused as she never heard of that before but you quickly took your Opportunity and got her to lay down and squeeze her belly as it made A Little hole around her belly button big enough for your remember and you began to ram it in there as Nagatoro Was all shocked, Surprised, and even Aroused by this as you continued to go, and go, and go, until you finally came all over her belly and belly button as you fell to the ground panting, and Nagatoro pouted looking at you!

Nagatoro: "Oh come On please fuck me for real! Please! At least you won't be A Virgin anymore! I'll stop making fun of you for that! Please!"

Y/n: "Miss Nagatoro... Don't need to worry... Will fuck you Tomorrow..."