Galar's New Plus-Sized Popstar!!

Your Name is Y/n L/n, and You are A Pokemon Trainer and Rock star in the Galar region! You make A Great duo with your Partner Klara, who is also your girlfriend! She is A Pokemon Trainer as well, and she specializes in Poison-type Pokemon while you specialize in Steel types!

Klara At First glance seems like the typical OwO Type, Kawaii, Anime girl, but she has A Dark side, as, despite her adorable appearance, she can be an incredibly conniving and Traitorus in order to get herself ahead, like she would lay Poison spikes before A Battle Began, or even sabotage the competition Just to get Ahead in the Music World!

When you met Klara she was A Small-time Popstar with Her first song ever selling about 8 Albums, and You were A Huge fan of hers so you Just went on your pokemon Journey, to start your Rock Career!

Flashback!

We Open at A Concert Stage as you were Playing A Song for A Small crowd and as soon as everyone got seated you began singing!

Once the show was Over, You went to set down, and Take some Autographs and only one person came up, and It was the Pink Haired Popstar herself!

Klara: "Hey There Cutie, You're Y/n right~? May I have your Autograph~?" UwU

You were shocked by her beauty, and you quickly snapped out of it, as you tried to Play it cool!

Y/n: "Yeah, Yes I am. So what's your name?"

Klara: "Klara, also could you add something else?"

Y/n: "Yeah, what is it?"

Klara: "Maybe Your Phonebumber~"

SLIP! PING!

Cupid's Arrow had hit your heart, as she smiled at you, and you smiled!

Y/n: "S-Sure!"

You then signed the autograph with your Name and Phone number, and she then kissed you on the cheek smiling, and you sighed in Love!

Flashback End!

When the two of you teamed up, you had both made some amazing songs, had gotten a huge deal, and had headed straight for the top with one of your songs being on the top, for about 3 Months and you even became one of the cutest couples in Galar! The thing is with Klara's dark side, she practiced using her side of the money to Buy heaps of food saying 'I'll keep my womanly figure' and she didn't, but you didn't mind as she was adorable, Like A Little doughball!

It was now your one year anniversary, as Klara and you were doing A Beach Photoshoot, for your next album, and she was A Little pissy because she was missing out on all of the anniversary activities, such as Chocolates and Cheesy Romcoms starring A Swampert, and A Gardevior in Love!

Klara: "Okay bitches, I'm getting really pissed that this is taking too Long, and I swear If I don't get any curry in 5 minutes someone will be blasted by Slowbro!"

Y/n: "Woah Babe, Calm down. This is Not A Problem."

Klara: "Why is it Not!? We're missing out on our Anniversary!"

Y/n: "Actually this isn't An Actual Photoshoot."

Klara: "Huh? What do you mean?"

Y/n: "Actually I wanted us to go to the beach without you getting Suspicious So I can do this."

Klara: "Huh?"

You then Got on one knee and then Began to Show off A Ring with A massive Diamond on it!

Y/n: "Klara, My heart Skipped A beat when we met and One year Later, I know my choice all too Well, and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. Klara will you marry me?"

Klara: "YES! YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!"

Klara then Began to Hug you, as everyone went 'Awww' as You two Kissed! Next up is Marrige down the Road, and maybe in Future... Children!