A Sweet treat for A Witch (Bayonetta)

You are Y/n L/n and You are the 5-Year-old child off for his 1st day of school, But one thing was Off. You were Technically Half-Witch, as you were the Child of the Witch Bayonetta who was Described by Many to be A Smoking hot Badass who can make both men and women tremble in A Mix of Fear and Sexual Exciting!

But you just knew her as Mom! and Now she was dropping you off at school for your first day and since you were somekind of Momma's boy you didn't wanna leave her behind because you never really spent so much time away from her and Now you didn't wanna leave her!

Y/n: "M-Mommy, Please don't leave me... I-I'll miss you, Mommy... Please don't leave me...!"

You're mother just smiled bending down to your level as she began to pet her Your head smiling! Considering Your Mother was one of the Hottest women most men had ever seen, and considering what she was wearing, she was getting A Lot of stares from...

You're mother just smiled bending down to your level as she began to pet her Your head smiling! Considering Your Mother was one of the Hottest women most men had ever seen, and considering what she was wearing, she was getting A Lot of stares from Single Men, and even A Few Married ones despite their Wives anger/Annoyance!

Bayonetta would usually be Hitting/Flirting with any man she ever met, but all she cared about right now was you, Which helped prove how amazing of A Mother she was!

Bayonetta: "Now, Dear I promise you that I'll be here when you get back perfectly okay. You understand Honey?"

 You understand Honey?"

Y/n: "Y-Yes, Mommy..."

Bayonetta: "Good. I'll see you after school."

She then Kissed you on the forehead before you walked A Few feet into the school constantly turning your head back to make sure she was still standing there before the doors closed behind you!

Bayonetta then soon left and Used her Teleportation Magic to take her to the middle of town to do some grocery shopping for the both of you, and Just before she can do so She heard some Loud explosions in the distance and sighed while drooping her head and Shoulder immediately!

Bayonetta: "Seriously... Not today of all days... I'm nervous enough with my sweet baby boy in school for the first time but Please not today..."

She then Grabbed her Pistols and ran outside to see A Demon Woman covered in Dessert armor, marching into the City with her Hundreds of Biscuit soldiers and Bayonetta then sighed while shaking her head Knowing exactly who this was!