The Biggest Trap!! (Astolfo) (AU) 2

After Astolofo had Put on all of his weight for you, your life had never been any better as He would always please his master (AKA You) and will always go hugging you, snuggling with you, and Always even sleeping in the same bed as you, despite being Oblivious of what You're true feelings are!

It was in Your bedroom when the sun rose and the light filtered through the window into your eyes, and you woke to greet Astolfo A Good morning but you see he wasn't there and you almost freaked out when you heard his adorable girly voice.

Astolfo: "I'm right here Master! I'm just changing my clothes!"

You looked over at His Massive Figure and smiled as he was in his Usual Pink and white schoolgirl uniform and you know how cute he always is when he looks like!

You then got out of bed and then sleepily walked over to him and Hugged him with you shoving your face into his chest as his Face Heated up!

Y/n: "So Soft~"

Astolfo: "Master would you like to play some Videogames? We could play Cod, Fortnite, Fall Guys, or even Streetfighter! You are really amazing at Video games Master, Just the best!"

Y/n: "Sure Astolfo..." 'God is so Goddamn cute! I love him so Much!'

Astolfo: "Well, I Better Change then."

He then takes off his tiny shirt revealing his Huge Moobs, and he squished them together to see how big they are now, you nearly passed out from A Nosebleed and he got scared!

Astolfo: "Master!? Are you okay!?"

Y/n: "Y-Yes... Just gotta rest... Just get dressed don't mind me..."

You then with some Difficulty got up and walked over to him and began to rub his belly as you Blushed, Kinda like this!

Y/n: "You're so cute..."

Astolfo: "Thank you so Much, master! You're too kind!"

Later!

The two of you were now Playing street fighter with you sitting on his soft lap with your head resting on his chest as he petted your head, and you were Playing E. Honda as he was Playing M. Bison and thoughts began running through his head!

Astolfo: 'Huh? He already likes me all so big so... Would he also Like me as A Sumo Wrestler...? I mean I guess it makes sense... But I should ask to make sure...' "Master?"

Y/n: "Yes Astolfo?"

Astolfo: "Would you like it if I take up Sumo Wrestling?"

You then Blushed cherry tomato Red as Astolfo ruffled your hair and you quickly retorted!

Y/n: "W-W-Why would you A-Ask that?"

Astolfo: "Well, I thought it would make you Happy Master. Considering You like me all big like this so this would be the next step. Would it make you happy Master?"

You then began thinking of Images of Astolfo fighting the ring with you hugging him in A Victory party and you share your first kiss, and so you have A Small nosebleed again and conceded!

Y/n: "O-Of course Astolfo... You can do that..."

Astolfo: "Yaaaaaaaaay!"

Later again!

After the two of you had Gotten dressed you had Taken Astolfo to A Nearby Royal funded sumo school that was created by the Legendary Akashi Shiganosuke, who is A Famous Sumo Wrestler who is known for being the Yokozuna and has made the sport Popular with people actually being able to charge admission to the event and make it an official event!

The two of you had Arrived and waited for the Legendary Man to arrive himself since Astolfo is Royalty everyone kept saying that he should train him, himself, and soon A Massive Woman about the same size as Astolfo in some Red, Black, and Blue Sumo Garbs walked up the both of you and she offered her hand for A Shake as she smiled!

???: "Hey, It's nice to meet you two. I assume the Pink haired girl is Astolfo?"

 I assume the Pink haired girl is Astolfo?"

Astolfo: "Actually I'm A Boy Miss!"

???: "Yeah, I don't see it, sorry."

Y/n: "Hi there miss, We're looking for Akashi so he can train Astolfo here and-"

???: "Hahahahaha! I'm surprised you don't recognize me? I'm the Legendary Akashi Shigunosuke. Nice to meet you!"

Y/n: "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat!? B-But everyone says your A Man and-"

Akashi: "Hahahaha! I know but As You can see I am A Woman. People just refuse to admit that Woman could be A Sumo Wrestler so I have proven them wrong."

Y/n: 'My God she's Just as Cute as Astolfo!' "W-W-Well, That's great... You see Prince Astolfo would like to- Meep!"

Akashi had Started hugging you into her Able Chest as she smirked and squished you into her fat with A Sense of Dominance looming over you!

Akashi: "Aren't you A Cute little thing~ I would love to see how good you would be in Bed~"

Astolfo then felt A Little twinge in his heart when he saw this and this quickly manifested into A Sense of Jealousy as he thought about it!

Astolfo: 'How dare she Hug my Master! Only I can serve Y/n and I only I can!'

Just then Astolfo then began hugging you from behind you smushing you between both of their massive Bellies and Astolfo began smirking at Akashi as he was winning right now!

Astolfo: "Well, I think Master here would love that he could watch me fight. Isn't that right master?"

Meanwhile, you were having some kind of Orgasm from this experience...

Y/n: 'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! THIS IS SO AMAZING!!'

This could only lead to some more fun Adventures For Astolfo and his Master!

One-shot end!