Chubby Male Reader X BBW! Annie (Attack on Titan) Part 1!!

Your Name is Y/n L/n, and You are one of Humanities Protectors, as you are To Protect the Last of Human Cities as you are A Part of the Military Police Brigade but you were different from the rest!

 You were Incredibly Chubby and were the Biggest person in the Halls but this has Made you the second strongest Person in All of Humanity because your Chubby body can Absorb some Massive Blows, Titan's Had Some Big trouble trying to wrapping their hands around you, And you can Even use your Body as A Weapon to slam into titans, and you can use your arms and legs to hold their Mouths Open! The only downside yet is that you have to have Gear specially made for you!

Your friend Annie Lionhart was A Beautiful Woman that you really Liked, and she was an Incredibly strong fighter and A Reliable friend who can Kill Titans with ease like what you did, but still nowhere as good!

It was Now at Lunch and You were Eating A Huge amount of Rations with your Friend Sasha who also Loves to Eat and she was Eating some Ramen and Bread as you were eating A Bit of everything!

Y/n: "Mmm, This is so Good! Especially the Cheeto-covered chicken I made! Really good!"

Sasha: *Mouth full of food* "Yeah, Really Good!"

You then Noticed that Annie was who at Another Table was Staring right at you and you decided to walk over and sat next to her Talking the young Blonde woman!

Y/n: "Hey, Annie."

Annie: "O-Oh, Hey Y/n, How are you doing?"

Y/n: "Eh, Good. I just got finished with my Lunch. I can see that You're not eating all of yours so Can I have it?"

She Looked Between you and her Food for several seconds until she decided to give you her food!

Annie: "Sure."

Y/n: "Thanks!"

You began eating her Leftovers as she turned to you Blushing and decided to ask An Important question!

Annie: "Hey, Y/n Do you mind that after Lunch we could Probably Sparr A Bit?"

Y/n: "Huh? Why?"

Annie: "I mean I heard how strong you are and I wanted to see how you would fair in A Fight. I mean you can take some serious damage and you are like some Kind of Tank."

Y/n: "Fine, but I refuse to attack you. I don't like to Hit women. Especially the Pretty Ones."

Annie then Blushed bright pink as she smiled!

Annie: "T-Thank you..."

Later outside...

You were just standing there as Annie had got into her Fighting Position trying to spar up against you as she was completely ready to fight!

She then Charged at you and you just stood there as she Began to strike you but your Fatty body took all that damage like A Sponge and you Just stood there as she continued trying to hit you! She was shocked to realize that everything everyone sai...

She then Charged at you and you just stood there as she Began to strike you but your Fatty body took all that damage like A Sponge and you Just stood there as she continued trying to hit you! She was shocked to realize that everything everyone said was true about your body being able to take some huge Punches!