A Dragon's eating contest (Torhu & Elma)!!

You are Y/n L/n, and You are A Young Officer worker in Japan who met A Dragon one day and drunkenly made A Deal for that Dragon to be Your Maid and you had to keep your word so You did and now you have A Dragon maid who is desperately in love with you and A Few Dragon friends to spare!

One of these Friends, A Water Dragon by the name of Elma had also Fallen in love with you and so the two Frenemies had gotten especially antagonistic recently and they never give you your own choice on who you want!

So they had decided to hold An eating contest so they can decide who is better for you and You were cooking all of their food right now! You were serving them some Huge meals as the two Dragon women were angrily glaring at each other!

Elma: "Look Tohru, I'm gonna win! I clearly have the bigger Appetite!"

Tohru: "Hah! As If! you've never seen my full capabilities in the kitchen!"

Elma: "You mean serving your master your Poisonous Tail?"

Tohru: "HEY! I TAKE THE POISON OUT FIRST!"

Y/n: "Woah, calm down the both of you! Here's your rice!"

Tohru/Elma: "Thank you Y/n!"

Y/n: "Yeah, Just try not to make A Mess. I'm trying to keep things clean."

2 Hours Later!

Elma: "You give up Yet!?"

Tohru: "Try me Fish! I swear I'm gonna win this and Become Y/n's Bride as I was meant to be! More Pasta!"

Elma: "Fine then! More Ramen!"

Y/n: "Okay, Okay, Geez, I'm still trying to put some of the dishes away! Thank god, I have the entire Global Economy on my side, or else I would be Bankrupt by Now."

1 Day later!

1 Day later!

Tohru and Elma were now walking home while still doing their Contest and they were still acting like Antagonistic Foes not willing to see compromise with each other at all!

Elma: "Keep walking Tubby!"

Tohru: "That's some Real Big talk coming from you Elma!" 'I can't let her win! I know that me and Y/n-Kun were meant to be together after he saved me!'