A Big Night Out (Sakura and Hinata)!!

You are Y/n L/n. You are one of the greatest Ninja of your Time and you were only 15 Meaning you even Rivaled Naruto and Sasuke in Power. You were Just Hanging out outside of the Village gates looking at your watch waiting for someone or something to arrive? What is it you ask? It's You're Two Bestfriends Sakura and Hinata.

Sakura was the Tough, Flatchested, and Badass Pinkette who somehow gets way too much Bad Rep for being Useless even though she was trained by the Hokage herself so that makes no sense and you just feel bad for her.

Hinata is the Large chested, Adorable, Also Badass, Shy Dandere who is Known around the Village for Being freaking adorable but someone you just don't wanna mess with because she can kick your ass all 12 ways to sunday.

You kept on waiting until you heard two familiar Voices. The Voices of Sakura and Hinata respectively.

Sakura: "Hey Dumbass we got dressed up all Pretty and special for ya! So let's go!"

Hinata: "S-Sakura let's please be Nice... He is nice enough for him to take U-Us out for tonight..."

Y/n: "Oh Hey there Ladies! You're Looking quite Special right over there!"

They both Blushed and Giggled as Sakura smiled!

Sakura: "So Where do you Plan on Taking us?"

Y/n: "Oh, Well I know this Great Ramen Place that is Having this Kind of Trio special for tonight where Groups of three get to eat for one, and I thought we could take full advantage of this!"

Hinata: "H-How convenient..."

Sakura: "Well Let's get going! I'm Starving!"

Y/n: "Alright then!"

You then walked in town with your arms wrapped around each girls waist because they moved your hands to do so and every person in Hidden leaf Village began murmuring to themselves about if it's possible that You could be dating two women at once, and you were getting embarrassed but not nearly as Much Hinata who was turning bright pink!

Thankfully that ended real fast when you entered inside the new Ramen Place and you got served some Ramen and Sushi and before you can eat Sakura and Hinata had already finished their and had Gotten Seconds!

Y/n: "Wow! I didn't know the both of you can eat that Much so Fast!"

Sakura: "Hey, You're Paying."

Hinata: "A-A-And, I really love Ramen..."

Y/n: "Great!"

The Three of you continued eating plenty of Ramen, Sushi, and Sake and Sakura and Hinata were surprisingly eating Plenty more as their Waistlines showed that off, and their clothes began to stretch and tear slightly as they put down even more food but they eventually they had gotten Full and the three of you left after you Paid the Bill. and you helped the two out as they had trouble walking through the door, and What was worse that Sakura was Slightly drunk and was acting like she was Hinata's girlfriend!

Sakura: "Hic! H-Hey, Hinata! Let's go and eat some more over there! Hic! I-I'm still Hungry!"

Hinata: "S-Sakura calm down. Y-You're drunk..."

You then Grabbed Sakura off of Hinata and you instead she grabbed you and Hinata and hugged you both while drunkenly giggling!

Sakura: "Y/n! Hinata! My two best friends in the whole wide world! Why don't you love me?"

Y/n/Hinata: "Huh!?"

Sakura: "I never get the respect I deserve and Now all I want is Your Guys' Love but Nooo, I never got that! You Just Wanted to be Friends! Hic! Son of A Bitch if you wanna do something right then Hic! Do it yourself!"

She then Grabbed you and smashed her lips against yours as your body pressed against her soft one and it was like you were hugging A Marshmallow before she Drunkely kissed you on the Lips and she held you with one arm as she then Grabbed onto Hinata and drunkenly kissed her on the lips also hugged her as well and Hinata Turned bright Pink until Sakura broke the kiss and grabbed you both smiling like an Idiot!

Sakura: "Hey! So what do you think of that? Hic! W-Wanna go home and Just Snuggle B-Because Hic! I-I'm into it!"

You both then Blushed and each Took turns pecking Sakura on the lips as you both smiled and perked up!

Y/n/Hinata: "Sure!/ G-Great!"

The three of you then walked home smiling as the both of you were trying to hold up A Drunk and Heavy Sakura as she tries to keep her own feet in front of each other as all three of you thought this was going to be An amazing time!