Shota! Male reader X BBW! Older Sister!

A/N: I have seen so many people do this Crap before so I wanna add in my own two cents to the story Idea! I hope you enjoy it!

You are Y/n L/n, The second and Youngest child of the L/n Family which is known for its wealth and Image! But you actually have an Older sister Named Anna L/n who as can best be described as A Kuudere! A Kuudere being A Person who always keeps their poker face on except for very rare Moments!

You are also A Shota by Nature, As you were short and younger-looking than what you usually are, so you like like you should be in elementary but In reality your A Senior in Highschool! So you were A Weird pair of siblings already but it gets A Bit weirder!

You and your sister have An unusually close relationship as with both of your Parents being out all of the time, she took care of you all of the time when you were young, and sometimes even today, and this made you both as Thick as Thieves!

Speaking of Thicc, Anna was A Girl of A Much Larger size! Not just in height but she was filled with Fat having A Chubby Belly, Some Fat rolls, A Large Posterior, some wide Hips, and A Huge pair of Jugs! She was always nervous about her Body as it seems to make her self-conscious and some lecherous creeps would want some of that but you were always there for her to protect her and Kick some Pervert ass which she loved you for!

Right now she was Feeling herself up in the mirror because of how self-conscious she had Become about her own body and she sighed as she feeling up her Huge Jugs!

Anna: "Sigh... What Man can Love those Body?"

A/N: The image has been flagged so thanks A Lot to whoever did that! :(

She Continued to examine herself Until There was A Loud Knocking on the door as your voice came through!

Y/n: "Anna? Are you almost finished? I gotta Take A Shower."

Anna: "Huh? Oh Yeah, Let me just put my clothes on real quick. Then you can Have the Shower."

She then Puts on her University Uniform which looked like A Pink Highschool Uniform with A Pink and White shirt with A Yellow Ascot, and A Pink Miniskirt as she noticed how tight it all felt and she sighed again!

Anna: "God, Please don't tell me I got Fatter again..."

JackDroid: "Okay, I won't..."

She then tugged her shirt and skirt down to try and cover as Much as Possible as she Opened the door and Walked out, seeing you in A Towel wrapped around your waist and she Blushed bright pink as she tried to scurry past you!

Anna: "Sorry! Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry!"

She then ran into her room as you Blushed as well and walked into the Shower, Taking off your Towel and getting your Loofa, Soap, Shampoo, A Rubber ducky, and even A Wash cloth, as you were prepared to take A Bath!

Meanwhile, Anna was in her room shoving her face into her Pillow with her face bright pink and was screaming into it!

Anna: "AAAAAAAAAH! I'M SO STUPID! SO GODDAMN STUPID! WHY CAN'T I EVEN ACT NORMALLY AROUND MY OWN BROTHER!? Okay... Okay, Okay, Calm down... What can I do... What can I do...? Hmmm... I may have an idea...!"

5 Minutes Later!

You were in the Bathtub full of Bubbly water as you were playing with your rubber ducky when there was A Knock on the door and before you can ask who it was, Anna walked in with A Towel on and she was keeping her poker face on as hard as ever!

Anna: "I wanted to take A Bath with you. I hope that's okay."

Y/n: "B-But we Haven't taken Bath's together since I was 8 1/2! I mean we're Adults now and-"

Anna: "So?"

Y/n: "..................................................................................................... G-Good Point..."

She then took her Place in the Bathtub sitting behind you as you both were in Awkward silences until Anna grabbed the Loofa and smiled softly!

Anna: "Would you like for me to rub your back?"

Y/n: "S-Sure..."

She then began to rub your back scrubbing it full of soap and she added in washing your hair as well, and soon it was Your turn to scrub her back and Hair!

You were Paying attention to her Massive Jugs that she was trying to hide with her hands but your imagination ran wild as you wondered what her Massive tit's looked like behind her hands, and soon you were starting to get A Boner but you didn't notice before your dick began to Poke at her and she yelped jumping into the air and she fell back down on your Dick with your dick poking her Hole!

Anna: "Kyyah!!"

Y/n: "OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY! I'D BETTER-!"

Anna: "Wait."

Y/n: "H-Huh?"

Anna: "I actually enjoyed that."

Before you can even ask what she meant by that she Began to Kiss you roughly as she pushed you against the wall and she smiled as she Assessed the situation!

Anna: "I know we can't risk it the Traditional way so..."

Y/n: "So...?"

Anna: "Let's do Anal~"

You then blushed A Bright pink and Happy as you realized your beautiful sister really did harbor the same feelings for you but then again you were Embaressed because she was expecting you to do something rather Unusual!

You hugged her, pushing your face into her chest as she smiled patting your head!

Anna: "Love you Little Bro~ You are truly my sunshine~"

Y/n: "A-Anna, Stop..."

One-Shot end!