How Many years has it Been? (Chichi)

Well It was the Worlds' Martial Arts Tournament once again, as you were Now 18 Years Old, and after returning from 2 Years of Non-Stop Training with God Himself, and traveling all around the world to learn new skills and Techniques, you had Reunited with Your Friends Math, and Ben, who were also proud martial artists and fighters planning to join the Tournament as well!

The Three of you were just hanging out in the middle of the Gathering Area Because You had all Just signed up and were ready to fight!

Y/n: "So What are you guys gonna do with that Reward Money?"

Math: "I'm gonna spend it on Manga and Figurines."

Ben: "I'm gonna spend it on Stocks."

Math: "Pssh, Nerd."

Ben: "What are you gonna spend it on Y/n?"

Y/n: "Food, Food, and More Food."

Math: "Man, You still love to eat don't ya?"

Y/n: "Yep!"

Math: "I swear you Must be an Alien to have A Stomach that, Bottomless!"

Y/n: "I swear I'm not an Alien!"

Math: "What about the Monkey tail then?"

Y/n: "I have no idea about that, But I cut it off, every time it appears, so No Problem."

Math: "Whatever you say, Man."

Ben: "Guys, Babe Alert."

You turned around to see some Big Beautiful woman walking towards you, as she looked the exact same age as you, with beautiful amber-colored eyes, and Silky jet black Hair, she looked so beautiful she can be A Princess!

Ben and Math try making themselves Look good but she Just walked right past them, and she walked up to you, Face to Face! She then Cutely cleared her throat as she smiled!

???: "Hello, There Y/n, It's been so Long~"

Y/n: "Um... Do I know you Miss...?" ///0-0///

Just then the Woman's smiled Faded away, as she slowly began to get angry, and then she just blew up!

???: "IDIOT!!!!!"

She then Marched away Outside angrily as even A Trained fighter like yourself was Terrified by her, and Your two best friends checked on you!

Math: "Dude are you Okay?"

Y/n: "I-I don't know who that Beautiful woman is she Just yelled at me. She's scary as hell."

Ben: "Come on Y/n, You Must know her, right? I mean she seems to know you and you Must know A Beautiful woman like that."

Y/n: "I-I don't know! I don't even recognize her! I might have Blown it with her Now though."

Math: "Come On Man maybe some Fried chicken will cheer you up!"

Y/n: "The Colonels?"

Math: "Yes."

Y/n: "Yay!!"

Later!

A Whole Lotta Time Later, and After going through Many rounds of the World Tournament Many people have Been sacked during the Tournament and now there were 5 Fighters Left! You, That Girl, Math, Ben, and Piccolo Jr. You were hoping to get to the top to Face the Demon King's son, and defeat him once and for all!

Announcer: For the Next Round we Have two Students of the Turtle School Math, Vs Ben!"

Y/n: "Good Luck Guys!"

Math/Ben: "Ah, Geez..."

After about thirty minutes of Fighting Math was able to win by doing something called the Instant Kamehameha, and fired A Blast right at Ben's face, sending him flying out of the Arena before you fed him A Senzu bean afterward to make sure he would be Okay!

Later After the Arena was Cleaned up, You Had quickly Got ready as the Announcer said the next fight, was between you and Chichi!

Y/n: "Chichi, So that's her name? Why does that sound so familiar?"

Math: "Good Luck Bun! I'm gonna drop out now so you can Jr."

Y/n: "Got it, Thanks."

You then walked out into the middle of the Arena, and Chichi was standing there in front of you, And you Began to speak before the Battle Began because she still looked pretty Angry!

Y/n: "Now Look Miss Chichi, I don't wanna hit A Woman so If you could Just surrender we can-"

The Bell then rang and she started to try and Punch you but you were so fast, you kept on dodging every single one of her Attacks while explaining!

Y/n: "Miss, I am so sorry! I'm sorry I don't know you But Please don't be mad at me!"

Chichi: "Of course I'm Mad at you!!! You don't even remember me!!!"

Y/n: "Okay you forced my hand!"

You then Began Punching her but much to your shock her body absorbed all of the damage and she didn't even Budge!

Y/n: 'W-What!? H-Her Body is like some kind of Pillow! She Absorbed all of the Punches without any damage!'

She then continued to try and Punch and Kick you again and she began yelling at you again, as you began pricing everything!

Y/n: "Why are you even Mad at me!?"

Chichi: "You don't even remember me!!! It was only 4 years ago you Idiot!!! You Promised that we would get married!!!"

Y/n: "M-MARRIED!? W-Wait, A Second, I remember Now! You're Princess Chichi! Duaghter of the Ox-King!"

Chichi: "Exactly and You Promised that we get Married!!"

Y/n: "B-But I thought it was Food, Not A Marriage-Marriage!"

Chichi: "But you Promised you Jerk!! I even spent all of that Perfecting my Cooking skills, in order to be the best wife I can Just for you!!"

Y/n: 'That would explain her Beautiful Figure' "Look, I'm A Man of my word, so If you surrender now, Then I'll marry you! So Please I need to Battle Piccolo Jr!"

Chichi then smiled, as she stopped trying to hurt you!

Chichi: "Fine, thank you for Understanding Honey Bunch~"

After that, she quickly surrendered, and since Math had to surrender so you can Battle Piccolo Jr, it was surely gonna be A Huge Battle!

2 Months Later...

Well You had Defeated Piccolo Jr at the World Martial arts Tournament, and now you were getting Married to Chichi, and Math was your best Man, as you had A Small outdoor wedding, as The Priest began speaking!

Priest: "Will you Son Y/n take Chichi is Your wife?"

Y/n: "Y-Y-Y-Yep!"

To be honest you were nervous as hell!

Priest: "And Chichi will you-?"

Chichi: "Yes!"

Priest: "You May now Kiss the bride."

The two of you then soon Kissed each other with your smaller, more muscular body molding into her Bigger, Puffier Body, and everyone cheered as you had cemented your marriage!

 Next come the really fun Part! Though Chichi May have to Teach you A Few things first!