Love is the Best Medicine (Doctor and Nurse)

You are Y/n L/n and You are A Normal Human, Except you are really, Really, Really Clumsy, and You get into A lot of Accidents, enough to get you into The Hospital constantly, all that Bad! You constantly get to see Your two Most favorite women in the entire world!

Doctor Miharu, and Nurse Takumi! They were both some Big Beautiful Cuties, and Oh here they are Now!

Miharu: "Hello Mr. L/n."

Takumi: "Hi, Y/n-Kun!"

You were currently in A Hospital Bed Just trying to Heal Your Injured Leg, when Takumi ran over and Gave you A big, Soft, Hug which you loved so much! And Miharu walked over and Grabbed your Chart, Looking at it

You were currently in A Hospital Bed Just trying to Heal Your Injured Leg, when Takumi ran over and Gave you A big, Soft, Hug which you loved so much! And Miharu walked over and Grabbed your Chart, Looking at it. Miharu was all Brains and Takumi was all Heart!

Miharu: "So how did you Break your leg this time Sweetheart?"

Y/n: "Um... I Tripped over the Stairs... Again..."

Miharu: "Hm, You gotta start taking better care of yourself, you can't keep having these Accidents. You know?"

Y/n: "I know, But it's Accidental. You know?"

Takumi: "Oh, Poor Sweet Y/in-Kind! You get hurt all of the time!"

She was rubbing her chubby cheek against yours, and She then Began Hugging you, into her ample, Puffy chest, as you had Another major nosebleed!

Miharu: "Takumi put him down, He's losing Blood!'

Takumi: "Kyyah! I'm sorry!"

The nurse then drops you, as you laid back in the bed, with Blood pouring out of your nose! Thank god she forgot about that Embaressing moment earlier Today!

Flashback End!

You were in bed, Watching some TV When Takumi came in with A Bunch of Snacks for you as she smiled!

Takumi: "Y/n-Chan, I brought you some Snacks so You can pick whatever you want!"

What she didn't know was that A Button of her already Strained Nurses Uniform, was cuaght on A post of your bed, and It ripped Apart!

Takumi: "KYYYAH!"

You also had A Major Nosebleed upon seeing all of her Beautiful Blubber!

A/n: Just imagine your that Dude with the Brown Hair

You almost passed out, as Takumi covered herself and pretty much ran out of the room! Thankfully Dr. Miharu was there to help; With Food!

Flashback End!

You quickly woke up to Dr. Miharu, and Nurse Takumi Kissing you on the cheeks as you Blissfully smiled!

Y/n: "H-How did you-?"

Miharu: "I simply deduced you Loved the Both of us, And it wasn't that Hard."

Takumi: "And, We had decided to share you! Isn't that Amazing Y/n-Chan?"

You then nearly passed out in the Warm, Soft, Hold of the two Beautiful, Blubbery Woman, and Smiled!

Y/n: "Just, Wonderful..."