More Space for weapons? (Emi Isuzu)

You are Y/n L/n, and You are your Ordinary, Geeky, Highschool Student... Or that's what everyone else thinks. In reality, you are A Ninja who is so Powerful an Entire council wants you to be gotten rid of but no one can Take you down you are so powerful and they had become so desperate they will try everything!

You had Befriended A Teacher of Yours Named Emi Isuzu who had Protected you from some Bullies one day with her Mad Martial arts skills! Every guy was extremely jealous of you because you were on A First name Basis with the Hottest teacher in School!

Little did you know that she was one of the former council members who Quit after being Beaten by Another Ninja who had basically destroyed her and learned her Biggest, Darkest Secret That you were going to also learn soon!

It was Afterschool and You were about to leave when you were stopped by Emi herself who grabbed you by the shoulder and Pulled you back!

Emi: "Hey, L/n where do you think you're going?"

Y/n: "O-Oh, Hey Miss Isuzu..."

She then Growled before You corrected yourself!

Y/n: "S-Sorry, I mean Emi..."

Emi: "That's Better."

A/N: Ignore the Kunai

She walked over and Grabbed your face shoving it between her Boobs as you flushed bright pink and she just looked down at you while growing some more!

Emi: "What are you Blushing for? Let's go! You're Taking me to the Mall"

Y/n: "Y-Yes, Ma'am..."

Emi then started dragging your skinny and Frail Body to the Mall as you can see her Panties (which were white with Pink Polkadots) and you gulped as you began thinking to yourself!

Y/n: 'Man, I hope I Have Enough Money to Pay for her...'

French Narrator: Later!

Emi was Now walking back to her Apartment with A Cocky smile on her face as you followed her from Behin with your face beet-red from how many times she smothered/Teased you, and the absolute weight of all of the new clothes she Bought!

You both then ended up at her Apartment Building and you then took An elevator to her Penthouse apartment which still shocks you because Teachers never get paid that much! She then forces you to place all of the bags on her couch, as she smiled and Kisses your cheek before smiling!

Emi: "I'm gonna go get changed now. Tell your Parents you're here for A Study session. Got it?"

Y/n: "Y-Yes Ma'am..."

She then walked into her room, and as you were texting your Parents you accidentally pressed A Hidden Button and the wall Opened up with A Pair of doors that slid open to reveal A Ninja weapon Gallery full of Kunai's, Dagger's, Smoke Bombs, and even Small Firecracker like explosives!