A Nice day Out!! (Wife! Rukia)

Requested By: RebornAstute

Your Name is Y/n L/n, and you are A high-ranked Soul reaper Lutenient who wields 3 Different Blades, Much Akin to A Certain Mosshead Pirate, and with the Three Blades and your Zakapunto, there is absolutely nothing you can't cut Hollow, Annacar, or otherwise!

After the One-Hundred year war, you had Gotten Married to the lover of your life, Rukia Kuchiki who is Known by A Lot of things, as The Soul reaper Assocatiations worst Artist, A lieutenant in her own right, A Member of the Shimigani's women's Accositation, and even The Ice Queen, but she was your stay Puff Marshmallow Pal, through both thick and Thin, and Through better and worse!

Today you had Both had decided to take A Break off from your Usual Soul reaper duties, to Take your daughter Rushia, to One Piece world in Japan because she Idolizes Zoro because he reminds her much of you, with the Santryou sword style, and general badass attitude!

Right now you were getting some Icecream for your Wife, and Your daughter, when you felt A Poking on your leg and your daughter, and you looked to see Rushia poking you with Her wooden Katana!

Rushia: "Ha! Ha! I have Defeated Tri-Master swordsman Daddy! I will be The greatest swordswoman on the east Blue!"

Y/n: "Ah, You got me, you Scamp! You win!"

Rushia: "Yay! I am the Queen! I am the Queen!"

Y/n: "Now where is your mother?"

Just then Rukia showed up and Held your daughter's Hand!

Rukia: "Sorry Dear, She Just ran off again."

Y/n: "Yep, I think she gets that from you

Y/n: "Yep, I think she gets that from you."

Rukia: "Is that an Insult?"

Y/n: "More of A Compliment~"

Rukia: "Oh Honey~"

The two of you then Kissed, and Rushia made some Noises of Disgust as she began Poking between you two with her now Haki coated Sword!

Rushia: "Blegh! Gross! Love won't get me anywhere closer to being the Greatest Swordswoman ever! Let's get going!"

Y/n: "Heh, Sure thing Honeybunch~"

Rukia: "Now that she gets from you."

Y/n: "I Know."

Just then A Loud Boom was heard of the Distance, and Rukia and Yourself both Got that Feeling that there are Hollows near, and you quickly turned to Rukia and spoke up!

Y/n: "Rukia, Take Rushia out of here. For her own safety!"

Rushia: "But come daddy, I can fight them!"

Y/n: "No, Rushia it's too dangerous!"

Rukia: "Right, Come on Rushia."

Rukia and Rushia then ran away, and you quickly Grabbed your Three Zakapunto's and got equipped in your Soul reaper Uniform, as you headed over to the Chaos, and you had to get Past Several People but you soon found the Hollow's you have been looking for, and there was A Lot of them!