3 Digidestined, One Friend, One Buffet!!

You Are Y/n L/n, and You are A Boy Living in Japan with your Friends Until they Disappeared one day, and You were left Behind, And eventually, even Taichi's Little Sister Kari ended up disappearing as well, Leaving you by Yourself Until one day A Giant 300 Ft Tall Vampire Monster Named Venommyotismon attacked the city, and All your friends Came back to save the day with their Digital Monsters! 

They had even brought you back A Digimon Named Lunamon who is sweet as can be but can also be A Conniving Danger as well! 

Ever since they had returned the whole group got to Hang out and do A Bunch of Fun stuff to do with you they couldn't do back in the Digital world since it was mostly the wilderness, and You've never been happier! 

Now Today You were Hanging out with Three of the Digidestined to A Nice New Buffet you guys found, so you can talk about what Happened in that Digital world! You were waiting outside of the Place, waiting for them when two of them arrive! 

It was Mimi and Sora, and their Digimon Biyomon, and Palmon!

Mimi/Sora: "Hi, Y/n~!"

Left to right: Sora and Mimi

They both Ran over and Hugged you, in Which you hugged back and the Three Digimon Smiled!

Lunamon: "They're All so cute Together!"

Biyomon: "Yep!"

Palamon: "Yeah, and I know Mimi had A Crush on him!"

Mimi then turns bright pink as she defended herself!

Mimi: "N-NO I don't!! S-Shut up Palamon!!"

Palamon: "Please, the Only love you only got from the Digital world was Numemon, and his constant Failed attempts at Romance."

Mimi: "S-SHUT UP!"

Mimi was about to Punt Palamon when Kari showed up with her Digimon!

Kari: "Hey Guys, Sorry I'm Late Tai was trying to make sure I'm safe. Man, He's so Overprotective!"

 Man, He's so Overprotective!"

Kari

Her Digimon Gatomon then spoke up!

Gatomon: "Yeah, We didn't have real good food ever since she left the digital world, so She's ready to eat! Also Hi Lunamon~ You look Nice Today~"

Lunamon then Blushed to try to hide it!

Lunamon: 'My God that Cat is so Adorable~'

A/N: Yes I did! If there can be Digieggs then Love between Digimon is Possible! Even Yuri Ones!

Sora: "Hey, Let's go in Already I'm starving!"

Mimi: "Sora, show some Manners! We're in Human society again."

Sora: "Ha, Yep. I keep forgetting about that."

Kari: "Yeah, let's do it!"

You all then walk into the Buffet Place with smiles on your face and your digimon tailing behind!

Lunamon being the Conviving Little Digimon she had Previously found your 'Magazine's and knew of your Kinks so she kept on Placing food in front of the girls, the entire time until they had eaten their weight in food, which is more Akin to A Bear than An Actual Person, and you were all back at your place, where the girls were exploring their new Bodies!

Sora: "Huh? So this Being Fat feels like? It's so soft and warm."

Kari: "Yeah, I don't know Why it's so bad."

Snap!!

Mimi: "Kyyyyah! My Belt Snapped! Why did this happen to me of all people!?"

Lunamon: "Come on Y/n, Admit it. Admit your feelings Now, before it's too late."

Y/n: "O-Okay..."

You then up off of your bed, and walked over to them in which you cleared your throat and spoke up!

Y/n: "Look Girls, You may not have Known this but all this time, you were gone for so long, I had realized my feelings for you and-"

Kari: "Y/n we Kinda already know."

Y/n:

Sora: "Yeah, we Knew for A While. You're not very good at hiding your feelings."

Mimi: "Yeah, But We'll Be Happy to be your girlfriend's Y/n-Kun! You're so Sweet and Kind, and You've been around waiting for us so Long to come back!"

Y/n: "Really? Yay! S-S-So can we Cuddle now Please?"

Girls: "Of course!"

You were all now on your bed with the girls taking turns giving you kisses, and letting you cuddle into their pudgy Bodies, as Palamon, and Biyomon were downstairs were watching TV, And Finally, Gatomon had Dragged Lunamon into the room's closet and Began Making out with her! 

One-Shot end!