World's Biggest Idol!! (Hatsune Miku)

Your name is Y/n L/n and You're Nothing special. You were 16, You had Good social Standing, You go to A Normal Highschool, but Your best friend is the world's Biggest Idol Hatsune Miku!

Miku is A Vocaloid, Or A Human Created Pop Star, as she was Pretty much the first and she took the world by storm and is now the world's #1 most Popular Pop-star and no one can top her!

The Both of you had known each other since you were both Babies and you both Immediately hit it off ever since so you already visited her concerts since she always gave you the best seats, she always invited you to all of her high-class Parties, and she also always invited you to her Autograph signings and more!

She was truly the best friend you ever had but you Kinda want more.

She was now on her Final song for the Night, A (Kinda) Love song Named "World is Mine" which expresses her Diva personality!

Everyone Cheered as her song finished and she thanked everyone before you walked into Miku's Backstage room which was Lavishly furnished and you noticed there were some Candies on A Candy dish so you popped one in your mouth before you spit it back out in disgust!

Y/n: "Ptew! Ugh, Leek Flavored! Well, I should have seen that one coming!"

Just then the Door Opened as Miku Just came back from getting undressed from her Diva Princess Outfit but she still kept the Personality as she walked in, in her Usual School Uniform-ESC like Outfit smacking your hand away from the Candy dish in Anger!

Y/n: "Ow!"

Miku: "What do you think You're doing with my Candy!? That's mine!"

Y/n: "Well Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeee Me Princess! OW!"

She then threw A Pen at your head as she sat down and Undid her hairclips, and then began brushing her hair!

Miku: "Why did I even invite you here I have no idea..."

Y/n: "Because you love me?"

Miku: "SHUT UP!"

She then Notices A Box on the table and she got confused as she turned to you!

Miku: "Hey, Dumbass do you know what that is?"

Y/n: "Huh? No! I just Noticed that!"

She then got up and walked over and checked the note stuck to it and you both began to read it!

Dear, Hatsune Miku,

This is A Present to the World's "Biggest" Star and I know how much you love Leeks so I made this Leek flavored Just for you! Hope you enjoy Your delicious new Treat!

Signed, J.D. And R.A.

Miku then Opened up the Box and she saw it was A Leek flavored, Buttercream Dream! She drooled over the sight of A Huge cake that was packed with A Cutting knife and A Cake spatula, and she turned to you smiling as she was very excited!

Miku: "You want some?"

Y/n: "Nah, You can eat it all! I know how much you love Leeks!"

Miku: "Thank you!"

She then took A Slice of Cake and began to dig into it as you were back on the couch on your Phone note paying attention! You didn't even bother to look up until Miku finished her slice and she had Plumped up significantly! Probably Almost A Hundred Pounds and you tried to alert her to this!

Miku: "It's so DELICIOUS~!"

Y/n: "Um, Miku There is something I need to tell you and it's rather Important!"

Miku: "What Is it Dumbass!? I'm Eating!! Keep your Dumbass Opinions to yourself!"

Y/n: "Um... Fine..."

Miku then continued to eat the entire cake, and she had quickly Bloated to over the Half-Ton range and she was A Elephant in Human form, and when she was finished you were still on your Phone when he shadow loomed over you, and you looked up to her looking down on you with A big smile on her face as she held the last piece of Cake!

Miku: "Hey, Dumbass You want the last Piece of Cake? My Treat!"

Y/n: "Um... You do you."

Miku: "Okay then!"

Miku then ate the final slice of Cake, adding another 100 or so Pounds to her added weight and when out of her Gluttony-filled haze, she began to feel its effects!

Miku: "Huff... Man, I'm all sp tired all of the sudden, and I'm so full... Huh? What the- KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

She then saw herself in the mirror and realized what Happened!

Miku: "OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED!? AND WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME DUMBASS!?"

Y/n: "I tried telling you but you didn't listen..."

Miku: "Goddamnit!!! Look at me Y/n!! I'm A Whale, A Hippo, An Elephant!! I'm Huge!!"

You then Muttered something under your breath as you blushed trying to avoid eye contact!

Y/n: "Well, Incredibly cute and sexy..."

Miku: "What was that?"

Y/n: "U-Um, Nothing!!"

Miku: "No, Dumbass! Tell me what you just said! Right now!"

Y/n: "Sigh... I said you look incredibly cute and sexy! There I said!"

Miku's smile then curled into A Smirk as picked up and Laid you on her Belly, resting your chin on her Boobs as she continued to smirk!

Miku: "So, You like Bigger girls Huh~?"

Y/n: "Yeah..."

Miku: "Oh, My God~ I know you had A Crush on me but this is something new~"

Y/n: "Y-YOU KNEW!?"

Miku: "I'm not A Dumbass like you! and Besides You don't make it very well Hidden. So Tell me Y/n, Do you think I could work with all of this new weight?"

Y/n: "Y-Yeah! You could be the very first BBW Pop-Idol!"

Miku then had stars in her eyes as she realized what this means!

Miku: "Yeah... That would be amazing... Thank you so Much Y/n!"

She then Nearly crushed you in A Hug as she then kissed you on the lips and you blushed as this was almost like A Dream come true!

Miku had later taken her new weight to fame and her Popularity had skyrocketed once again into new levels of Stardom and as soon as the both of you turned 18 you both got married, and moved in together while she continues her Ever-increasing Pop-Star stardom career, and are now soon expecting Twins!

One-Shot End!