Feedee! Male Reader X BBW! Gamer Girl!!

You are Y/n L/n, You are A College student at Wattpad University, and you are currently on Another Blind date! You see You A In all forms A Geek. You loved Sci-Fi, Movies, and even Video games, and you almost never leave your apartment unless it's for classes, or Just for some errands like Groceries, and Such!

When Your Best Friend Found your Hentai stash of about 18.8 Gigabytes of material, he freaked and convinced you to go on these random Bind dates just to try and find an actual living girl to spend your life with.

You've been In plenty but they all ended in failure with the girls either being, Stuck up Snobs, Dine and Dasher's, or just didn't give the damn to show up, So you weren't expecting Much this time, so you Just went to the Nearest Fast food restaurant and waited for another Failed blind date!

That was when An Angel showed up in your life! An Angel named Alice!

Alice: "Hey, You're Y/n Right?"

Y/n: "Huh? Yeah, I am, and Are you, Alice."

Alice: "Heh, yep that's me. I'm the Local Badass gamer girl. Nice to meet ya!"

You Perked up as you immediately started getting some good feelings about her but you still kept your Guard up as you moved over to the booth so she can take A Seat!

Y/n: "Heh, That's A Nice title, Alice."

Alice: "Thanks, I am one of the world's best Overwatch Players. I go by ArchAngelAlice."

Y/n: "Woah! Wait, You're ArchAngelAlice! I am such A Huge Fan! I... I never thought you would go on A Date with A Loser like me..."

Alice then smiled sitting next to you, and put your head on her chest as she petted your head!

Alice: "Hey, Us gamers gotta stick together. And After I Heard about you from the Grapevine I should know I just had to meet you. You sound like an amazing guy."

You then Blushed as she pecked your cheek making you smile!

Y/n: "T-Thank you Alice... May I order you some food?"

Alice: "Oh, You shouldn't I have A Huge Appetite. I swear I can put down A Whole lot of Food."

Y/n: "Don't worry about it. My Treat. Besides, I loaded as hell."

30 Minutes Later!

Alice had Quickly Put down 30 Big Macs as you were both shocked and Aroused by this as this is the most you have ever seen A Girl put down, and she was still somehow hungry!

Alice: "Thanks, For feeding me Y/n. I could never eat that Much Back home because my Parents would never pay that much for food, and I can't spare that much money for food now despite being A Famous competitive Overwatch Player."

Y/n: "Hey, No Problem You scratched my back so I'm scratching yours."

Alice: "Heh, I think you can do more than scratch my back though~"

Y/n: "Huh? What do you mean?"

Alice: "I mean You can take me back to your Apartment and we can Have some fun~"

Y/n: "Oh? Ooooooooh! I get it. I'll do it but I probably have plenty of food for you to eat, Just A Warning."

Alice: "Oh, I think I can eat my way through that~ What do you say~?"

Y/n: "I say Challenge accepted you, Dirty girl, ~"

Alice: "Okay then Sexy~"

1 Year Later!

After that Fateful night, you had officially become Boyfriend and Girlfriend, and she quickly moved into your apartment and began to spend every moment she can with you! She played video games, streamed, and even did attended tournaments, as you always made sure to feed her, and in the past year her weight Increased Rapidly until she reached the Point of Immobility which you loved, and you basically continued to feed and Make sure she's always okay!

This leads to now where she was Playing Pokemon Sword on her switch and you were cooking when she called your name!

Alice: "Y/N!! You done cooking yet!? I would love some Food and some time with My Honeybunch!!"

Y/n: "Coming soon Muffin! Just getting the finishing touches!"

Alice: "Thank you! Love ya! GODDAMNIT!! Why won't you be caught you goddamn Giant green snake!! I used 30 Ultra balls and put you to sleep!! Damnit!!"

She Continued Playing when you came in with A Trolly filled with steaming hot food and cold drinks, and she smiled kissing you on the cheek, and you Laid on her belly with your Head on her Huge chest, as you reached your hand over the switch and s...

She Continued Playing when you came in with A Trolly filled with steaming hot food and cold drinks, and she smiled kissing you on the cheek, and you Laid on her belly with your Head on her Huge chest, as you reached your hand over the switch and started feeding her in which she enjoyed every last bite!

She Greatly enjoys your cooking, and besides Video games are her favorite thing! She then Pauses her Game, and she pulled you up with all of the strength she had and Kisses you on the Lips as you Blushed!

Alice: "You've always been A Sweetheart looking after me and All that but I never give you anything in return..."

You then Cupped her Puffy cheek and made her look at you as you smiled warmly!

Y/n: "Alice, Your presence along is the greatest thing you can ever give me. You're amazing beauty, Lovable personality, and even your Kindness gets me through every day, and your the best gift I have ever gotten. I mean Before you showed up I thought I could never find love but Now you are here right in front of me right now and... Well... I think this should Prove it."

Alice: "Huh?"

You then Got off her Belly and waked back A Few inches in front of her as you got on one knee, and You pulled A Red Velvet Box, as you opened it to reveal A Golden Ring with A 24 Karrot Diamond in the Middle of it shining as brightly as her eyes right now seeing it!

Y/n: "Alice, before I first met you didn't believe that True love was A Real thing, but after we met... I started believing in it and Now look at you in all of your beauty... Alice, Would you please Marry me and Become Mrs. Alice L/n?"

She then Blushed bright pink as tears of happiness welled up in her eyes and she grabbed you hugging you into her massive Jugs, as you slipped the ring on her chunky finger, and she squealed in Joy!

Alice: "YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! OF COURSE, I WILL!!"

Y/n: "YES! SHE SAID YES!"

The both of you then Kissed each other and Made out as you then Both Began to discuss your Wedding Plans and let's just say That Alice Truly made your life much, Much, Better