Fatty Tail!!/ Part 1: Mirajane

You are Y/n L/n and You Are The Most powerful Dragon Slayer in all of Fairy Tail, being the first ever to master every single form and element of Dragon Slaying, and you could wipe out an Island with ease! Hell, you were even stronger than Achnalogia By An incredible Long shot!

You were also the current leader of the Guild since the Last leader had Passed away from incredibly old age, and You been running things smoothly ever since! You had A Few small bumps along the way Like... Financial Problems but it's all fine!

The doors of the Guild had been Busted open, as you were standing there with the Jawl encrusted Horn of A Massive, Continent-sized beast you had Just slain, in One-shot! You were wearing nothing but A Pair of Torn Pants, as you only ever wear nothing but A Pair of Blue Jeans, A Leather belt, and A Pair of Metal Boots that increase the weight on you by X1,000 Earths Gravity!

You're Training is so intense it's surprising you didn't lose any goddamn hair!

Y/n: "Alright everyone I just got A Bounty of 1,000,000,000,000,000 For Killing this Massive beast, and I'm going to splurge this time!!"

Entire Guild: "YAAAAAAAAAY!!!"

The Entire Guild cheered as you put down an Entire order for everyone, and It was being served by your love interest Marijane Strauss, who is also known as the She-Devil of Fairy Tail, thanks to her Satan Soul Magic!

Recently the Young, White Haired, Bar Maid had Put on A Lot of weight, and you've been loving it but had also been too nervous to ask her out on A Date, because You may the be the strongest man in the world, but You don't know if she would like you! That's when Natsu, Gray, and Happy came to comfort you!

Natsu: "Come on Man, You're the Strongest Man in the entire goddamn world and- SURPRISE PUNCH!"

He tried throwing A Punch at you but you caught it and you tossed out of the Guildhall!

Y/n: "I don't know Guys, what if she doesn't Like me? What if she Hates me? What if-?"

Gray: "Calm down, We All know that she likes you, and She's A Total sweetheart and-"

Y/n: "Gray, Your clothes are off."

Gray: "What!? THE FUCK!? WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME!?"

Happy: "Yeah, I heard from Natsu, who heard from Lucy, who heard from Erza, who heard from Elfman that Heard from Lisanna that Mirajane really likes you!"

Y/n: "Really!?"

Happy: "No!"

Happy tried not to Laugh, as you Punched him too hard he went flying with Natsu up in the distance and you tried to relax, as A Certain Barmaid walked up to you!

Mirajane: "Hi, Y/n! Would you like Some Extra Strength Ale? I personally recommend it just for you!"

Y/n: "H-Hey, Mirajane, I need to ask you something real quick..."

Mirajane: "Hm? What is it Y/n?"

Y/n: "If A Certain Dragon Slayer who recently Killed A Massive Continent sized Monster, Says that he really Adores Your cuteness, and May or May not Love you, What would you say?"

Mirajane: "Hm? Well If That's True then I would love to go on A Romantic Date with him~"

Y/n: "Oh, Okay I'll see you later then."

You were about to leave when you stop and came running back to Mirajane who had A Smile on her face!

Y/n: "You Serious?"

Mirajane Just Nods!

Y/n: "You're Not Kidding?"

She then Kissed you on the cheek smiling!

Mirajane: "How does that prove it?"

Y/n: "Very Well... I'm Having A Nosebleed ain't I?"

Mirajane: "Yep!"

You then cleaned your nosebleed as then Mirjane got you to go to the backroom For some 'Fun' and meanwhile two Jealous Girls one of Red and One of Blonde hair are stuffing their faces with Bread!

This Sequel Writes itself!