Super Special Training (Tatsumaki)

You are Y/n L/n or as you are known by Most People as the Great and Heroic SuperGuy, as you had almost every power imaginable and you had really good relations with the People as you always did conferences, signed Autographs, and Made sure to stay in touch with the People! You were like Keanu Reeves fully realized!

Lately, there has Been A Ship going around the Superhero fan community about you and Another Uber powerful Superhero Named Tatsumaki otherwise known as the Tornado of Terror! She has Telekinetic Powers so strong she can shift entire cities around, and she was popular with the community!

Like the 12-Year-old Looking, fully Grown Woman and Yourself had been Posted all across the internet in Shipping Fanart, Fanfictions, and even Fan-made merchandise, which made you Blush whenever see/read them Because You always had A Thing for the Tornado of Terror! They ever referred to the shipping as "SuperTatsu"!

Right now you were currently hanging out at her apartment as she was using her Telekinetic Powers to Making you guys some Tea as she was dumping all of her Problems onto you since she is easily Irritated and A Bit of A Tsundere! 

Tatsu: "So, That's when I said to Baldy: "Don't call me A Child Damnit!" and he was Non-chalant about how people treat me that way and- Hey, Idiot? Are you Listening!"

Y/n: "Huh? Oh Yeah! Just... Thinking of some things..."

Tatsu: "It's that Damn Shipping stuff isn't it?"

Y/n: "Sigh..."

Tatsu: "UGH! I really hope people would stop doing that because it's getting annoying by Now! I mean people think you're A Lolicon and I'm Into OP Dumbasses!"

Y/n: "Um... Yeah, of course..."

Tatsu: "Yeah, Let's Just get to the Issue in Hand. I need to make my Chest Bigger, So that way People won't Mistake me for A Damn Child anymore! Trust me People I hate it when people do that to me!"

Y/n: "W-Well, I think you look cute the way you are."

Tatsu: "Well, That's Good for you but I am sick and Tired of Looking Like A Child! Don't you have A Power for this?"

Y/n: "Nope. Sorry."

Tatsu: "Damnit!"

Y/n: "Look I'm sorry Tatsu but I got no powers for that or at least none that I know of."

Tatsu: "Well, You got any Good Ideas?"

Y/n: "Well, I have A Very stupid One and you might not like it."

Tatsu: "Look, I'm getting Fucking Desperate here so tell me."

Y/n: "Well, You can possibly Gain weight and there is A Great Possibly your chest wold get A Lot bigger."

Tatsu: "So You want me to get Fat?"

Y/n: "Now, I know that sounds stupid and-"

Tatsu: "No, I'll take it! Don't worry! I actually like it! I just need your help."

Y/n: "Really? Like what?"

Tatsu: "Get Me 100 Pizza's, 100 Donuts, 100 Plates of Sushi, 100 Burgers, and 100, Hotdogs, and yeah we can start from there. Well, Go Now Idiot!"

Y/n: "Right!"

You then teleported out of there as Tatsu actually smiled and began to Ponder to herself!

Tatsu: 'So He Likes Bigger girls Huh?'

1 Month Later!

Tatsu had been working on putting on weight to make her chest bigger For little over A Month now as her chest did get A Bit Bigger, the rest of her had gotten A Lot bigger now and you were Visiting Again as she was using her Esper powers to Levitate some more Food over as you were Just drinking some Tea!

Tatsumaki: "So This did kind of help because my chest did get bigger but the rest of me more so, and Now Baldy is telling me I should lose the weight, which I replied with- Hey, my Eyes are Up here Dumbass!"

Y/n: "Oh, Yeah S-Sorry..." 'Goddamnit she looks so cute right now! I just wanna hug her and feel her Marshmallow body against my own! She was cue before now she's even cuter!'

Tatsu continued talking about her day when you both got finished and you had to leave!

Y/n: "Thanks, the Tea again Tatsu, I'll be leaving now. I have To go to the Opening of the new SuperGuy Museum in Tokyo."

You were about to open the door and leave her Apartment when you were trapped by A Telekinetic Field and she dragged you back forcing you to sit down, as she sat down on your lap smiling!

Tatsu: "Y/n Can I ask you A Question?"

Y/n: "Y-Y-Yes?"

Tatsu: "Do you think I look cute?"

Y/n: "Um... Y-Yes..."

Tatsu: "Do you like me?"

Y/n: "Y-Yes, You're my best friend..."

Tatsu: "Not that way. I mean Romanticly."

Y/n: "U-Um... Y-Y-Yes..."

Tatsu then smiled and she Grabbed you and Smashed her lips against yours A Makeout session and when she lets go telling you what to do!

Tatsu: "Alright Then Dumbass, We're A Couple Now, You're going to take me to the Musume Opening, and we're gonna announce Our Relationship while there got it?"

Y/n: "Of course, Tatsu!"

Tatsu: "Great! Love you so Much, Dumbass."

Y/n: "Love you too Tatsu..."

You both smiled as you could only think about how the SuperTatsu shippers are going to freak out In A Good way that their Dreams actually come true!