The Road to the Championship!! (Hilda)

Your Name is Y/n L/n and You are a trainer and the Best friend to A Fellow Trainer Named Hilda! You both had known each other since Kindergarten, and when you both had gotten old enough to you had each gotten your Pokemon which was her Tepig, and You're (F/P) (Favorite Pokemon) and headed out to the greater world to become the Pokemon champions!

Well Hilda wanted to become the Pokemon Champion, you just wanted to be A Pokemon Pagent champion which may seem strange at first but Hilda was always known to be A Tomboy, and you were always more on the Feminine side, and your Pokemon technically reflects that!

Right now the two of you were at Striaton city where Hilda Plans to Challenge the city's Three Gym leaders, and You had Just attended your first Pokemon Pagent with (F/P) and won 1st Place! Hilda had stopped by the Pokemart to grab A Chocolate Bar while Tepig was Playing with her!

Hilda: "Well, Y/n I'm super excited for this first Gym Y/n! I mean Three Gym Leaders at Once! I'm so excited That I have to eat this Chocolate Just to calm down!"

Y/n: "Yeah, This is exciting Hilda! I Just won my first Pokemon Pagent, and I'm Pumped! I'll be cheering for you the whole way!"

Hilda then Took Another bite out of her Chocolate bar smearing chocolate all over her lips as she then Kissed you on the cheek smearing chocolate all over it as you Blushed and she threw out her Pokemon which were A Now A Tepig, Panpour, and Lilipup, and she began Pumping them up before she grabbed your arm and Began dragging you in!

Hilda: "Come on Y/n, there's no time to wait!"

Y/n: "R-Right Hilda!"

Timeskip!

The two of you had finally made your way out of The Desert of the Unova region and finally had gotten to Nimbasa city where you had Just won your Biggest Pagent yet, and Hilda was Planning to Challenge Elesa but not before the two of you had decided to visit the City's famous Ferris wheel!

It was Clear Hilda had put on A Bit of weight from your Journey's and You were Blushing because You did think Hilda looked kinda hot and She knew that, and would have shoved your face in her now enlargened chest if she wasn't already eating with her Pokemon while waiting in line!

Hilda's Team Now Consisted of Pignite, Simipour, Archeops, Herdier, and Whimsocott! And All of you were waiting in line as you were enjoying A Chocolate Coronet, as Hilda bit into her Icecream cone and smiled!

Hilda: "Mmmm, This is so good! They're not as good as Castelia Cones but Goddamn this is Good! You want some Y/n?"

Y/n: "N-No thank you. Which side do you think I should eat from?"

Hilda: "What do you mean?"

Y/n: "I mean which Side is the front? it's either the Small side or the fat side."

Hilda: "Hmmm, That's A Good question. What do you think?"

Y/n: "Well I think It's like A Slowbro Tail and the skinny side is the front. What about you?"

Hilda: "Hmmm... I say It's the Fat side."

Y/n: "How come?"

Hilda: "Because it's shaped Like A Larvesta, and you're supposed to eat the head."

Y/n: "E-Eh...!?"

Pignite Just nodded as he continued to eat his Crepe, and you got nervous eating your chocolate Coronet but Hilda grabbed your head and shoved it into her Fatty side, as she smiled!

Hilda: "Hey, Calm down. I mean if your not gonna eat it, then I can."

Y/n: "N-N-No, I-I'm Good...! I-I'll eat it...!"

Hilda then smiled and pecked you on the Lips making you Blush Pink as she smeared her ice cream on your lips and she held you close to her body as she smiled!

Much Later!

The two of you had finally made it past Victory Road and are now at the Pokemon League where Hilda Plans to fight the elite 4 and take the championship for herself! Her team now Consists of Emboar, Simipour, Stoutland, Archeops, Whimsicott, and now the Legendary Dragon Zekrom!

The two were now at the League's Pokemon Center as Hilda had stocked up on A Bunch of Potions, Full restores, Max Revives, and even Tons of snacks, and she was now eating A Magikake, and you sat next to her, and Emboar silently Judging her Priorities as she Just didn't seem to care too much!

Y/n: "H-Hey, Hilda..."

Hilda: "Yeah?"

Y/n: "I'm so happy that I became the Pagent Champion but I'm worried if you get hurt and-"

Hilda then hugged you into her Pillowy chest as she smiled, and she kissed you on the lips as your nose bled!

Y/n: "Chu!"

Hilda: "Y/n, You don't need to worry about me. I'll be fine. Besides I had never lost A Battle before! Remember this is your girlfriend Hilda, and soon-to-be Pokemon Champion!"

Y/n: "R-Right..."

Just then the two of you were called up to the door to the elite 4, and she held her hand and smiled at you, as you smiled back before the door opened, and then came the final Leg of your Pokemon Journey...

One-Shot End!