Klaxasaur Cravings!! (Yandere Zero two & Clones)

Requested by: PlagueOfShadows

You are Y/n L/n and  You are A Human Male who is fighting for the Humanities Survival and you are the best Friend to A Human Kaxasaur Hybrid girl named 002 or Zero two who is A Kind, Young soul, if not going Feral sometimes when losing control!

Zero two was Such A Great fighter in fact that The Higher-ups decided to clone and Rapidly age A Bunch of copies of her and now there are about a little over A Hundred Zero two clones which took you A While to get used to because that was Strange!

Now there is more to this as these girls had developed A Strong love for Food in general, Mostly cheese, and the higher-ups had tainted their cheese with Drugs that keep them from going Feral but they never mind but it had two strange sides effects!

1. It causes Rapid weight gain!

2. It causes them to be Very Yandere!

That was A Concern for you considering that they all had A Crush on you and They would all basically keep you to themselves but you never seemed to mind, and you never get to see all of the Klaxasaurs that they Killed just to protect you while you were partnering with any of them at one time because god if one ever touched you, it's A Freaking Klaxasaur Genocide!

Right now you were hanging out with the Original Zero two as she was Sloppily eating Her meal as you Admired her because Secretly you always had A Thing for bigger women and Zero two was definitely An example of that!

Y/n: "H-H-Hey, Zero two... Can I ask you A Question?"

Zero two then swallowed her food as she smiled!

Zero two: "What is it, Darling?"

Y/n: "Y-You ever feel like You have feelings for someone?"

Zero two then leans over and puts your smaller body against her own as she smiled some more!

Zero two: "Oh Yes, Darling. Me and all of my Clones had all felt Feelings for A Particular Man. Why do you ask?"

Y/n: "W-Well, I might have A Crush on A Certain Girl and I don't know how to tell her that I like her..."

Zero two then smiled before she grabbed you and shoved you into her belly with your face stuck in her chest as she smiled and kissed you on the lips as you you Blushed bright pink trying to come up with something to say but she beats you to it!

Zero two: "Oh You're so cute! Let me take A Guess And say you like me and my clones?"

Y/n: "Y-Y-Yes..."

Zero two: "Oh, So Cute~!"

She then hugged you deeper into her fat and you couldn't hear her as she said the next thing!

Zero two: "We'll never let you go ever again My sweet sweet Y/n~"

She then lets go of you and smiled as she picked up her phone!

Zero two: "I'd better call up the two hundred or so others! They'll be so excited!"

Y/n: "O-Oh My..."

Later!

You were now stuck in your room with all Two Hundred or More Clones of Zero two smushed in together and you were trapped in the middle of all of those Huge, Yandere, Hyrbid girls, and you began thinking to yourself as you were passed around being kissed, and smothered all over the place!

Y/n: 'Ah~ This is clearly Heaven~"

One-Shot end!