Saiyan! Male Reader X BBW Chichi & Android 18!!

You are Y/n L/n, and You are A Saiyan who Lives on earth. You grew up in the wilderness going out on Adventures to find the dragon balls across the world fighting off the Red Ribbon Army, Defeating Demons, and even Sending rabbits to the Moon! During you're adventures you had met two girls who Pined after your Affections!

One of them was the Princess Chichi, Daughter of the Ox-King who being A Wide-eyed little girl when you first met, she was amazed by your tail and your Nimbus and everything, and she made you promise that you would get Engaged someday but you were so stupid you didn't know what Being engaged meant so you thought it meant food!

The other girl you meet later in Life in your Teen years was An Android named Android 18 or Just Lazuli, and she was A Woman who got kidnapped and experimented on by A Mad red ribbon scientist who she later Killed in cold blood as Revenge!

You met up with Both Girls at your Last Tournament and they had both been getting Catfight's ever since but they were never as Hot as you think they were with Chichi no Longer being the wide-eyed little girl you knew and she was now A Stubborn and short-tempered woman who was yelling at, and 18 was just trying not to lose her cool and Snap Chichi's neck!

This Leads to now where you were caught in the middle of Another one of their fights!

Chichi: "... And You have no idea how to even be A Housewife!! I can take better care of him than you ever can!!"

 And You have no idea how to even be A Housewife!! I can take better care of him than you ever can!!"

18: "Like you can even Take care of him. You would just yell at him, and probably force him to do something."

Chichi: "What!? How dare you say something like that!! I swear if I could wrap my hands round your neck I would strangle you!!"

18: "I wish I could say the same thing."

Y/n: "Girls Please stop... This is Not Helping..."

Chichi/18: "Mind your own damn business!"

They continued to argue as you tried to use your Powers to knock them out since you're A Really Nice guy and you hate to even touch women! Hell, you have no idea how Women work in General or what is even the difference between Women and Men!