Ability: Trace (Gardevior)!!

You are Y/n L/n and You are A Pokemon Trainer from the Hoenn Region! You're Starter is A Powerful Gardevior your mother Gave you who she used in her Journey's as A Pokemon Champion and A Pokemon Pagent champion as well!

The Gardevior's Name was Garde and she was As Beautiful as she was Powerful, and she had gained the Attraction of so Many Male Pokemon (Even though out of her Egg group) and even some Humans, including yourself but she never showed any interest in any of them besides you who she constantly loves to tease!

You might be saying "Hey, Isn't it illegal to marry Pokemon?" and there you would be wrong! As Laws dating back Hundreds of years ago states that People can Marry any Pokemon as long as if their Human enough Like Machamp, Electivire, Gothitelle, and yes Gardervior, and those laws were never changed so it still counts today!

Imagine the Furry community in this World!

You always had A Crush on Gardevior despite her always being A Big sister figure to you but It seems like she always feels the same way to you considering how she always loves to tease you, and she could do so By using her Telekinesis or even use her Telepathy to communicate with you!

Right now You had encountered A Snorlax who is Blocking the Path and refusing to let you move past it because you woke it up during its Peaceful Nap and you knew the only way out was to battle, so you pulled out your Ace Pokemon!

Y/n: "Alright, Let's do this! Gardevior! I choose you!"

Gardevior: "Gar!"

Gardevior stood in front of the Snorlax Glaring at the Huge Pokemon as soon Her Trace Ability activates!

Trace is the Signature ability of Gardevior and it allows her to copy the Ability of any Pokemon! Like she can Copy Pikachu's Static, Claunchers Mega Launcher, and even Calyrex Shadowrider's As One! She could even Copy this Snorlax's Ability and I...

Trace is the Signature ability of Gardevior and it allows her to copy the Ability of any Pokemon! Like she can Copy Pikachu's Static, Claunchers Mega Launcher, and even Calyrex Shadowrider's As One! She could even Copy this Snorlax's Ability and It would be Good if it was Immunity...

But it wasn't!

Gardevior began to Trace Snorlax's Ability and it turns out to be Thick Fat, An Ability that Cuts The damage of Fire and Ice-type Moves in half but as the name suggests Makes the Pokemon Insanely Huge Like Mammoswine, Hariyama, and yes even Snorlax!

Gardevior then slowly began to Grow Huge as she slowly became As Big as the Snorlax and she clearly wasn't happy about it considering this Just ruined her Perfect figure!

You meanwhile were Having A Small nosebleed but were trying to cover it up from her, but she took notice and smirked A Little on the inside knowing she has A New weapon to tease you with!

Y/n: "G-Gardevior Just use Dazzling Gleam and end this!"

Gardevior: "Gar!"

Later after that Intense Battle!

You were about to Return Gardevior back to her Pokeball when you get hugged from behind by her and you were shoved into her Huge belly as she smiled and you just had your nose bleeding!

Y/n: "G-Garde what are you doing!?"

She then starts using her Telepathy to communicate with you!

Gardevior: (Aww, Does my Sweet Y/n, not like this? I realized your little kink and I plan to use this as much As I want~)

Y/n: "O-Okay..."

Gardevior: (You know N/n, I had no idea you were some Kind of Chubby chaser but That is so Cute~)

Gardevior then grabbed you by the Legs and began to drag you into town!

Y/n: "G-Garde where are you taking me...!?"

Gardevior: (Oh Sweetie, I'm taking us to the Love Hotel! We're gonna have A Fun night together!)

Y/n: "O-Oh Boy..."

Gardevior: (You're Just too precious Master!)

Y/n: "T-Thank you..."

She then continued to take you into Town as you Blushed A Bright pink and she smiled, as she knew you were hers for tonight!

One-Shot end! Maybe Continued in Future!