Chubby! Male Reader X BBW! Hinata Hyuga (Naruto: Shippuden)!!

You are Y/n L/n, You are A Shinobi Ninja, who is 16 years old, and you are Rather Chubby! You were surprisingly Pretty Big for Ninja, but that never Hindered your skills, as you were still fast, strong, and even Sneaky! 

You had Learned this Strange Jutsu that can Turn your Fat into Power, so the Bigger you get the Faster, stronger, and even More invulnerable you get. You would have taught other's this Jutsu but even Choji had Trouble learning this Passive Technique despite his physique and he never came close to mastering it!

That thing Leads to your Crush Hinata. Hinata was A Beautiful Dandere girl who was Incredibly shy, Blushes A Lot, and even When the Opportunity rises can be A Total Badass but she was also The Only person whose Appetite Matches your own which was shocking considering she was A Petie, skinny, young thing!

This leads to today where you were at your Favorite Place Ikacharu Ramen where you were eating Your Usual Fill of Ramen where Some of your friends would show up! That's when you felt A Tap on your shoulder and you saw Hinata who was standing behind you cutely twiddling her fingers and Blushing!

Y/n: "Hey, Hinata how are you doing?"

Hinata: "Y/N, I-I need to ask you A Question..."

Y/n: "Sure, Just take A Seat, I'll order you the same Ramen

Y/n: "Sure, Just take A Seat, I'll order you the same Ramen."

Hinata: "T-T-Thank you very Much, Y/n..."

She then sits down at A booth right next to you and you ordered her an Equally large bowl which she Proceeds to slurp down at the pace you were which was really fast!

Y/n: "So what, do you need to ask Hinata?"

Hinata: "W-W-Well, I was going to A-Ask if you can teach me your Jutsu..."

You then stopped eating and turned to her in which she blushed some more!

Y/n: "Are you sure about that Hinata? I mean not even Choji can learn and we all know how he is."

Hinata: "Y-Yes, I am very sure. I want you to teach me everything you know."

Y/n: "Alright then, First things First. I need you to stick to me Like Glue. I need you to see everything I do. I have trained my entire life for this and if you need to learn this you need to copy all of my eating habits and more."

Hinata: "O-Okay..."

Y/n: "Woah, calm down You Just need to study my eating Habits that's all

Y/n: "Woah, calm down You Just need to study my eating Habits that's all."

Hinata: "O-Okay, W-Would you Mind to be my F-Feeder?"

You then slurped down some more noodles before turning to her!

Y/n: "Sure, I can do that. Okay, so say Ahhh."

Hinata: "A-Ahhh..."

You then put some noodles in her mouth and she Blushed as you smiled!

Y/n: "You see, Now right here Our Journey will begin."

Hinata: "T-T-Thank you Y/n..."

Y/n: 'Aww, such A Cute Dandere!'

1 Month Later!

You had stuck by Hinata's side like Glue for an entire month making sure she had gained the sufficient weight needed to make this Jutsu work and she was A Surprisingly A Fast Learner and had learned this technique in A Week, and so she continued to work on this technique to fuller master it!

2 Weeks in she began to master this technique and she was becoming able to beat her cousin Neji in A Fight hands down in A Fight without breaking A Sweat which proves on how far she was mastering this Technique

3 weeks in, she was getting close to your size and she was getting just as good at you, at fighting as her Potential was Far greater than her personality shows, She had even learned to combine this Technique with her Bakugan to make herself far stronger than she ever was before which puts her far above you!

4 Weeks in, which is today she was as big as you, and she was Possibly far stronger making her one of the strongest Shinobi alive, and this pretty much shocks you because she was Possibly stronger than you now.

You were walking around your Personal Training Field as you were beginning to think about Hinata and how she feels now!

Y/n: "Hey Hinata, you doing okay? You seem Kinda... Um... Worried."

Hinata: "H-Huh? N-No, I'm okay, I'm surprised that's It... I'm Surprised by How soft my Body is, it feels so Much Like A Giant Marshmallow, and I actually k-kind of like it..."

Y/n: "Oh Okay then

Y/n: "Oh Okay then." 'Man she's so cute like that! Like A Dandere Marshmallow!'

Hinata: "Hey, Y/n I A Q-Question for you?"

Y/n: "Yeah, What is it?"

Hinata: "D-Do you Mind fighting with me to see, How strong I've gotten?"

Y/n: "Sure, Like one of those Traditional Fights or-?"

Hinata: "I-I Mean like A Sumo Fight... B-B-BUT IF ONLY YOU WANT TO I SWEAR! I-I'M NOT TRYING TO PRESSURE YOU INTO ANYTHING!"

Y/n: "No, No, It sounds really cool. I actually have an Area for that If you actually wanna do it."

Hinata: "T-Thank you so very Much."

So you Both did it and To be honest it was A Lot harder than the Both of you expected becuase you both did not expect the other to be as strong as they were and Your Bellies mashing together was an Incredibly soft, and warm feeling that give you both fuzzy warm feelings, but Hinata ended up winning by combining her Bakugon with this Brand new Technique and she threw you out of the ring and won!

She then ran over to you and Began Apologizing, as you tried to get up!

Hinata: "O-O-Oh Y/n, I-I'm so sorry I so swear! I didn't mean to do that! P-Please forgive me!"

Y/n: "Ugh, Yeah, It's Okay... Just may have Gotten A Few Bruises..."

Hinata: "I-If There anything I can do to Make I-It Up to you, Then Please tell me!"

You then smiled and told her!

Y/n: "Well, I wouldn't mind if you would be willing to go on A Date with me. What do ya say?"

Hinata: "..."

Y/n: "Hinata? You okay?"

Hinata then Turned an Incredibly bright pink and Damn near passed out on the ground from the embarssment and excitment she could barely contain with herself and she then spoke while stuttering a whole lot!

Hinata: "O-O-O-Okay, Then... I-I-I would love to go on A D-Date with you..."