Male Reader X BBW! Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)!!

A/N: This Is A Direct Sequel to "Male Reader X BBW Claire Redfield" so Make sure to read that first!

Racoon city was Still Burning, Zombies and Mutants were still running around, and the whole place was up in Hell but you didn't care because you were inside the Umbrella Lab headquarters snuggling with your Huge Girlfriend Red Clairefield who had saved both of your skins recently an had also recently made love!

You're Face was in Her boobs as you were snoring cutely, and as she Petted your head you were smiling in your sleep, and she smiled as well!

She was the Biggest girl you knew and you loved her for it on top of her being so Incredibly hot and especially being A Badass! Especially ever since she injected that Virus into herself and Made herself into somekind of superhuman!

You smiled as she Kissed your cheek and you woke up to see her Soft, Expansive Body, and loving smile, which was so cute to look at!

Claire: "Hey Babe, wake up. we gotta get some more Snacks. I've would have woken you up earlier but You were so cute sleeping I couldn't bother. You are Just like A Tiny little Kitten, You're so cute."

Y/n: "Aww, Thanks, Claire. You're so cute Yourself."

Claire: "You're such A Goddamn Charmer, You know that?"

Y/n: "Kinda Yes."

Just then you heard some Noises from the Hallways and that got you Startled as Claire just got A Bit Angry!

Y/n: "C-C-Claire, I-I think it's A Nemesis or something..."

Claire then Pulls out A AK-47 Rifle as she got up hugging you into her belly!

Claire: "Nobody is gonna hurt my Hubby! Y/n get Behind me!"

You then got behind her as she slowly walked out of the Lab, squeezing her body through the door as you slowly followed her from behind carrying A Desert eagle pistol guarding her from behind, so that way you can both can cover sides of the hallway!

You both then walked down the Hallway to A Nearby Room that Carries A Bunch of Chemicals that you never checked out because of what can Possibly be in there And when you both got to the door, Claire Busted down the door and you both drew out your guns!

Claire: "FREEZE ZOMBIE MOTHERFUCKER!!!"

Y/n: "I thought we were going for "You have to right to remain dead"?"

Claire: "Sorry Honey, But I like mine better."

Just then A Pair of Little Hands popped over the counter, and A Cute, Blonde-haired, Blue eyes little girl walked out keeping her arms raised!