A Boy and His Chika!! (Chika Fujiwara)

You are Y/n L/n, and You are Just A Normal Guy living the Anime Slice of Life, Lifestyle, with no powers, no abilities, no weapons, Just A Normal Guy with normal things to do! You are also The Best Friend to A Girl Named Chika Fujiwara who is A Really expressive girl coming from A Wealthy Family!

You Also came from A Pretty damn wealthy family, and you two Loved to hang out A lot! You were currently Packing up to leave school when Chika excitingly ran up to you tugging on your shoulder!

Chika: "Y/n, Y/n, Y/n!"

Y/n: "What is it Chika?"

Chika then Thrusts A Piece of Paper into your face as she explains!

Chika: "Ichikaru Ramen is running A New Promotion for every Duo, They Give 2 Extra Ramen bowls with every 2 sold! So I wanna see if you wanna come with and have some delicious Ramen with me!"

Y/n: "Sure, But I'm not much of an eater so if you want to, Can I give you my Ramen Bowl?"

Chika: "Of course! You know How Much I love Ramen!"

Y/n: "Okay, Let's get going then."

Chika: "Yes!"

You then got your stuff, and you walked into Town to get some of that Delicious Ramen!

Later...

You were walking down the Street with Chika after she had her fill of delicious Ramen, and you each had 5 Bowls of Ramen but you tapped out at 2 so she had about 13 Bowls of Ramen filling up her belly, and it totally showed itself with Her Potbelly sticking out of her Shirt!

Chika: "Wow, that Ramen sure was really Good! Wouldn't you say so Y/n? Ahhh, that Ramen has really hit the spot~"

Y/n: "Yep."

You then Blushed A Slight Pink Tinge as you turned your head away!

Chika: "What is it Y/n?"

Y/n: "Um... Please don't be mad at me..."

Chika: "Yeah, what is it?"

Y/n: "I-I-I was wondering if I could F-Feel you Belly... I-I mean It would probably be soft and Plush A-And-"

Chika: "No, It's Okay, I don't mind. You can feel it if you want. Like I said I don't mind."

She was Also Blushing A Slight tinge of pink as well, and you began poking her belly, and Prodding her Navel which makes her Blush bright pink, as she tried using your head as A Teddy bear pushing your face into Her Plush Chest Making you smile!

This could work out nicely.

Later...

It was Now Gym class and You were sweaty from running around the track Several times, but Chika was doing something else entirely. She was showing off her Large Belly, and Plush Body to the entire class as Guys Gawked at her Big beauty, and The Girls were wondering why they are so Flat and if they should gain some weight, but anyways she looks really beautiful especially in your eyes!

 She was showing off her Large Belly, and Plush Body to the entire class as Guys Gawked at her Big beauty, and The Girls were wondering why they are so Flat and if they should gain some weight, but anyways she looks really beautiful especially in ...

You then quickly ran over to the Bench to Grab some water when Chika Walked over and she sat next to you, Hugging you into her Larger Frame, as her Belly spilled over into your lap, and she smiled!

Chika: "Wow, Y/n Everyone really seems to like my New Larger Body! Oh, that Reminds me, That Ichikaru Ramen will be Keeping their Offer until Next Saturday, and I wanna take advantage of it, As Much as I want! I wanna keep eating free Ramen while it Lasts!"

Y/n: "I swear Woman your gonna put that Place out of His Bussiness..."

Chika: "And I love you so much!"

She then Gives you A Eskimo Kiss as you squeaked!

Y/n: "Chu!"

Later...

Ben: "SHE'S CHEATING!"

Y/n: "She's not!"

Ben: "BULLSHIT! SHE'S HIDING MONEY, HOUSES, AND HOTELS UNDER HER BELLY FAT! CHECK IT YOURSELF!"

The Three of you were Playing Monopoly (The Game that Tears Families Apart) when Chika got into A Massive winning Streak, and Ben called Bullshit on it, knowing something wrong!

You Decided to do what he says, and you check under her belly fat and A Bunch of Money, and other Monopoly began falling out, as her Face was Bright fucking Red in Embarrassment of her Now Boyfriend Feeling her belly up, and that he can see her Bright Pink Panties!

Ben: "Huh, So SHe is wearing Panties."

Y/n: "Dude, Don't Be Looking at my Girl's Panties! It's Okay Chika I forgive you, Baby. Hey, What If I buy you some Ramen, After this would make you feel better?"

Chika: "B-But the Promotion is Over..."

Y/n: "So? It's my treat! It's all on me, have as Much as you want!"

Chisa who was still bright pink, smiled, and she began Hugging you into her belly, and Chest, as it engulfs you and you Just Smiled Blissfully!

Chika: "Yes, Thank you so Much Y/n, Yes!"

She then began kissing all over your face, as Ben smiles!

Ben: "Aww, That's Sweet. I still wanna Restart the game since she Cheated."