Male Reader X BBW! Sister! Penny Polendina!!

You are Y/n L/n and You are the son of A Scientist. A Robotics Scientist. A Recently Divorced Robotics Scientist. You're Father was A Kind, and Nerdy Man which you definitely Took after but your Mother was to put it simply A Total Bitch, and divorced your Father because he refused to Pay for her habits any longer!

You Never liked your Mother anyway and said Good riddance as it was easy for your father to gain custody of you because He actually made really good money, and Your Mother didn't want you either! Yet things do get really as your father is usually gone for Months without returning and you're all by your lonesome! Well... That is until today!

Dad: "Y/n, I want you to meet your new Robotic Little Sister! Penny!"

Penny: "Salutations, Brother Y/n!"

Y/n: "U-Um... Hello Penny... Um... How are you...?"

Penny: "My Diagnostics say Good."

Y/n: "Oh, Um that's good..."

Penny then puts up A Cute smile and winked!

Penny: "Good!"

Dad: "Well as You can Penny is A Real sweet Robot girl. Like Megaman or Astroboy!"

Y/n: "Dad, I have no Idea who Astroboy is?"

Dad: "Well you know what I mean. She can do everything you need. She can cook, Clean, Act As A Vent, A Pillow, Can Play any game you want, and she has A Combat Mode to Protect you from any Bullies!"

Y/n: "Dad, I don't have any Bullies!"

You did though but that will come back later!

Dad: "Whatever you say, son! Well, I better get Going to Tokyo! We're working with DARPA On A Robot That can Open Beer cans!"

Y/n/Penny: "..."

Dad: "Yeah, It's A Slow year for DARPA..."

He then soon Left and Penny looked at you with her Big Puppy dog eyes, and you were just nervous because you had no idea how to interact with her Since she was A Robot and You Just met her!

Y/n: "So, What do you wanna do?"

Penny: "Anything you want to do Big Brother Y/n!"

Y/n "Yeah, don't call me that... It's weird..."

Penny: "Okay, Big Brother."

Y/n: 'Heh, so cute. Wait, what Am I saying?'

So you then Took her to Play some Super Smash Bro's Ultimate where you were Using your Mian Kirby and Penny was Using Megaman because she feels like she can Relate to him and she was Kicking your butt Big time!

Y/n: "No, No, No, No! Gah!! Goddamnit!! How do you keep winning so easily?"

Penny: "Well Big Brother Y/n, It's Actually A Really easy game, to be Honest. It has Very few Variables, and constants to the equation of winning once you know what your Opponents are like and after A While I just got used to your fighting style."