The Biggest Trap!! (Astolfo) (AU)

A/N: Look I know Astolfo is A Guy but Goddamn is he not Cute, and he is one of the Three Traps I find adorable right now including Hanyuu from Nurse Hitomi, Felix Argyle from Re: Zero, and Astolfo from the Fate Series, and I just wanna do something completely different right now!

If you don't mind this then Please keep on reading and Enjoy!

You are Y/n L/n and You live in Europe and Go to A Normal Highschool, with Normal Friends, with A Normal life, except that you have A Friend named Astolfo! Astolfo Would be described as the cutest girl in school but in reality, he's A Trap in Girls clothing!

He was known for being the Most curious guy in all of school, and he was Also A Prince being the son of Charlemagne, but You also have A Master servant relationship with him as he always serves you as your personal protector and Guard!

You also had A Massive Crush on him since you had A Thing for Traps and he was the best Trap around! This leads to today where you were waiting at School for him to Show up, when you heard his Lovely, Girly Voice, and you turned your head in his direction only to be Shocked and somewhat Aroused by his new Appearance as he had seemed to put on weight and makes it look so cute!

Astolfo: "Hello Master! Sorry, I am So Late! I was sleeping off A Food coma from Last night because we Had A Big Royal Feast! You should have been there! It's Super Yummy Master!"

You stood there for A Few Moments staring at his Heavy Gut, Slight Cleavage, and Wide Feminine Hips, as you tried to Muster up A Response!

Y/n: "N-N-No, It's Okay! I-I swear!"

Deep down you were having Lewd thoughts about this and began thinking of the Possibilities!

Y/n: 'Oh My Lord he is so cute all big and Chubby Like that! I know he's A 5-star fighter and A Prince already But... But... I just want more! I want to see him Burst out of his Clothes with Fat and Power! IT WOULD BE SO AMAZING!!!'

You were nearly having A Damn Orgasm as Astolfo stood there curious about what were you thinking!

Astolfo: "Master are you Okay?"