Plus Size Ultra!! (Class 1-A Girls)

You are Y/n L/n or as you are known by your Hero Identity "The Crimson God" as you can activate A New form where you're Hair and eyes turn A Bright crimson red, with A Firey Aura, and your Power can rival that of A God, or at least for A Short time, So you were the strongest Student in Class 1-A!

Speaking Of Class 1-A You were best Friends with the Girls of the Class, Momo, Kyouka, Tsuyu, Ochaco, Mina, and Toru who were all Quirky, Fun, and Energetic in their own very special way!

You were their best friend because since you grew up in A House of women you always connected to girls way more than Guys, and they were some of the best Girls you ever met! You always helped them out during Training and Hero work but Pushing them...

You were their best friend because since you grew up in A House of women you always connected to girls way more than Guys, and they were some of the best Girls you ever met! You always helped them out during Training and Hero work but Pushing them to their very Limits and never letting them ever give up!

You don't live in A Dorm like the rest of them because the Staff believes you could defeintly protect yourself after you Punched Gigantomachia in the Face so hard it broke his Jaw and several dozen of his teeth flew out of his Mouth knocking him out cold!

Anyways they were currently Visiting your House after school and since Your Mother and Sisters were all out of the town doing some girl stuff, and they were all in your room as you were out getting some snacks and they were conversing with each other about you and what You're Possibly into!

Tsuyu: "Well I think he would be into Tongue's because you can do A lot with them-Kero!"

Ochacho: "Like what do you mea-"

Momo then bumped her arm with her shoulder and she suddenly understood!

Ochaco: "Oooooh, But... How does it work with A Tongue that Long? I mean you have A Wide mouth but Really How?"

Mina: "Hey, I know how we can Find out what he Likes! Just find some Dirty Magazines! Every Boy has them in their room!"

All of the other girls then Blushed bright pink at what Mina just said and Toru first spoke up!

Toru: "L-Look Mina, I'm fine with wearing nothing but Gloves and Boots, I'm fine with Being Naked, but this I am not fine with!"

Kyouka: "But You're Invisible..."

Toru: "So?"

Kyouka: "You knew what never mind."

Ochaco: "Y-Yeah, But what if He's A Masochist, Or A Sadist, Or even Worse he would Probably be into some Creepy Dom Stuff!"