Chubby Male Reader X BBW! Annie (Attack on Titan) Part 2!!

3 Weeks Later...

You were out and Riding with the Survey corp's and that was Kinda bad since Annie went to Join the Military Police brigade so the two of you were Separated at the Moment from seeing each other right now! But you still try and keep in touch by Mail but she hasn't been responding lately which made you Worried!

You see after that Sumo thing Mikasa had set up for the both of you Annie had confessed her feelings to you in which you returned your own feelings which were the same and you both had A Long night co cuddling together with Plenty of Kisses and Belly rubs!

Lately, there had been Recent sightings of A New Titans that go by two different names that people had Named it! The first one being the Female Titan because it looking extremely Female with Short Blonde hair which was super uncommon about Titans in General! The other Name for it was the Fatty Titan because it while most were skinny, Built like A Bodybuilder, or Just look incredibly unique and strange, It was Described on top of looking incredibly female and having short blonde hair, it was Also Rather wide and Big, which Like said before is super uncommon!

You were with your team when you had encountered the Female/Fatty Titan who definitely didn't notice them!

Eren: "Man, So that's the Female Titan. It's the Biggest one I've ever seen."

Mikasa: "It's Big alright. The Biggest I've ever seen. It kinda reminds me of Y/n or even Annie."

Y/n: "Yeah, Annie. It sure reminds me of Annie, and I sure damn hope that I can come back to My Big Beloved."

Mikasa: "Huh? Damn Nosebleeds..."

Much, Much Later!

You and the Rest have now Just Ambushed Annie who was Discovered to be the Female/Fatty Titan and you were hiding in the shadow's ready to talk to Annie if she plans on doing anything, and then she begins to Laugh and slowly she begins to Laugh like A Madman!

Annie: "HehehehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

She then Saw you as her Laugh Slowly Turned to into A Sad sob and she began to apologize to you as you tried to help her!

Y/n: "Annie please don't do it! I'm here for you!"

Annie: "I'm sorry Y/n... But I have to do it..."

You all Tried to Ambush her but with her Body so Heavy and Wide it made it impossible as you tried to Help her by Pinning her down but she was now Just as strong as you if possibly not stronger and she was able to stab herself with A Little claw-like Dagger on her finger as she began to transform into A Titan! The Building they were in began to crumble and you were caught in the rubble knocking you out!

Much, Much Later!

After waking up in the Infirmary you learned that Annie is now captured and is now Captured in A Crystal and cannot speak or do anything! You then asked Hange about seeing Annie, and he agreed you can, so you went out and Visited her every single day with A Picnic to share with her but she was still stuck in that Crystal!

One day you visited her again, and you were slowly losing hope as you Placed the Picnic down and walked over to her crystal placing A Hand on it!

Y/n: "I'm sorry Annie... What I would do Kiss your pretty Lips, or Let Our bellies touch again... You were my Big beauty, the Love of my Life, My Darling... and now you're stuck like this... Sniff... I just wish I can free you from this Prison and see you once again..."

You then left to calm down A Little when the Place that you left your hand on the crystal began to Glow A Bright pink, A Massive white light surrounded the Area, and when you came back the Crystal was Replaced by A Library and the Picnic Basket was gone!

Y/n: "W-What!? What Happened here!?"

You then heard the sound of eating and you followed the noise to see Annie, sitting there eating the Picnic food, You got so Excited that you ran over and Began hugging her as Kissing her, as their bellies squished together like two big, round, Marshmallows, and you both were loving it!

Y/n: "Annie, You're Finally Back!! Thank you!! I love Hugging your large frame so Much, I love kissing your soft and supple Lips, and I love How Our bellies mash together like Two Marshmallows! I missed you so Much, My Love!"

Annie: "Y/n, I am so So-"

You then Made out with her, as you hugged her some more!

Y/n: "I forgive you, Annie! Of course, I forgive you! I will always forgive you!"

They then Made A Gentle kiss as you Noticed That Annie has A Bit of Cream on her Cheek and You Licked it off, and she Kissed you back as you then smiled!

Annie: "So what will the survey corps do to me now since That I've now come back?"

Y/n: "Don't worry, I made A Trade with them so They will never hurt ever again."

Annie: "Oh Thank you so very Much~!"

Just then Annie's belly began Jiggle on your belly and you took notice as Annie Blushed!

Annie: "Oh My, I'm still kinda hungry..."

Y/n: "Well I made Plenty of Food made for your Return! But Sasha Kinda ate them all, and well I'll Just make A Massive Feast for both of Us I swear!"

She then snuggles her head in the Krook of your neck smiling!

Annie: "How the Hell is Sasha not even half my weight?"

Y/n: "Well she never changed in Both Personality or Appearance."

Annie: "Well of course! There is only ever gonna be One girl for this Man, and That's me!"

She then Hugged you, as you both walked out of the Library smiling, hugging, and Kissing with your bellies squishing together, now with the both of you knowing that there's A bright future for the both of you!

One-Shot End!