46

Mikey didn't know what to say. He wanted Jack back, of course he did, but he'd cheated on him. His trust had been betrayed, and he didn't know how to fix that.

Jack saw the hesitation on Mikey's face, "i'll do anything..."

---

Lunch time came, and went straight to Mikey's locker, "hey."

"You're actually doing it?" Mikey raised his brows in surprise.

"I want you back, i told you i'd do anything," Jack said a little sheepishly.

Mikey shrugged, grabbed Jack by the hair and walked into the cafeteria with him. Everyone stopped what they were doing to see what was going on. There were a lot of gasps at the sight of Jack being dragged around by Mikey.

"A lot of you have been asking where this dickead's been the past week," Mikey says as he steps up onto a table, pulling Jack with him, and he looks at him, finally letting go.

"I was in the hospital, because it was a piece of shit so i let Mike do all this to me," he gestured to some of his injuries, "but uh-"

"It won't need to happen again, will it?"

"No..."

"Because..." Mikey prompted.

"Because i'm your bitch, and you can do whatever the fuck you want to me."

Mikey didn't expect him to actually say it, but he hid his shock, "yes i can, now get the fuck down."

Jack jumped down from the table, and whispers erupted in the room as Mikey pulled the irish boy over to the wall, pushing him against it.

"Can i- i- can i kiss you?"

Mikey glared, wanting more.

"Please?" Jack pouted but when Mikey still wouldn't budge he added, "Sir," and got exactly what he wanted.