1

Jack Duff. Badboy.

Jack was the badboy of the school, the whispers he heard walking the halls made him smirk to himself and everyone split like the Red Sea when he was approaching. Everyone was terrified of what he'd do if they got in his way, he was pretty much in detention permanently and had almost been expelled about six times. Almost.

From the first week or so in school, he'd made it clear that he was not someone to fuck with.

And then one day, someone decided to fuck with him. That someone was Mikey Cobban, new kid, English, a year older than Jack and leaving school for good once this year was over.
Mikey stood right in Jack's way as he was walking down the corridor and naturally Jack shoved right past the new guy. Mikey was quick on his reflexes and whipped around to grab Jack's arm, pinning him against the wall. Jack smirked, "got a fighter, have we?" he swung his leg around and knocked Mikey's balance, but he was quick to catch him and give him a swift punch to the face.

A crowd started to gather, watching the boys throw punches at each other. By the time the teachers got through the crowd of students, the two were on the floor, Jack had Mikey by the throat but Mikey continued punching. Both of them were covered in blood - from each other as well as themselves - and it took two teachers to physically pull them apart from each other to stop the fight. They were both dragged to the office and parents were called, though they both had to stay in school - away from each other - great.

After last period, Jack was in the bathroom, cleaning himself up a little more, he looked at his shiner in the mirror. A black eye, a popped lip, and a big cut across his cheek, "he really did some damage," he mumbled to himself, though he soon found out that Mikey looked just as bad as he did, with a matching black eye, a popped nose, a missing nose ring and a cut across his eyebrow. He walked into the bathroom and immediately held his hands up in defence when he saw Jack, "good fight."

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"I'm not gunna hit you again. Everyone was going on about this 'bad boy' who i shouldn't mess with," he explained, air-quoting 'bad boy,' "i thought it was all talk, but it turns out you can put up a fight."

"Yeah, and i'll put up another one if you don't get out of here," Jack threatened, pushing Mikey against the wall. Mikey smirked and grabbed Jack's wrists, flipping their positions and pinning Jack against the wall for the second time that day. Jack smirked, looking at Mikey's hands either side of his head, "thought you didn't wanna fight?"

It was Mikey's turn to smirk, "i don't." He leaned forward and attached their lips in a kiss. Jack was confused to say the least, but didn't find himself pulling away - not that he had much room to - and after a second of 'what the fuck is he doing,' Jack felt himself kissing back, eyes closing as he did. Mikey didn't break the kiss when someone tried to come in, just slammed the door shut on them with one hand, letting one of Jack's free to run through Mikey's hair.

Mikey eventually broke the kiss and looked at Jack, lip between his teeth. Jack watched his lips, leaning forward, but Mikey smirked, "no, no, no."

Jack frowned in confusion, making Mikey's smirk widen, "you didn't ask."

"Neither did you."

"Jack, babe," Mikey chuckled, "that's not how this is gunna work." He pinned his wrists to the wall again, "you're too used to people doing what you want; that's going to change. You'll be doing what i want. Deal?"

Jack licked his lips and nodded.

"Good."

Jack looked up at him and swallowed.

He smirked back, "yes?"

"I uh- I wanna kiss you- again."

Mikey leaned in teasingly but just before their lips could touch, he pulled away, "you didn't say please." [bonus points if you get the reference!!! I'll write you a one shot]

Jack huffed, leaning his head back against the wall, "please, Mike-" and he was cut off by Mikey's lips on his again. He felt the smirk and he felt the slight cold of the lip ring and he felt - he felt vulnerable for the first time, and he quite liked it. He'd always been the one in charge, but Mikey... Mikey made him feel different, weak, out of control. He just wanted Mikey; he kissed him hard, humming against his lips.

They were soon called out of the bathroom by a teacher. They reluctantly stopped kissing and headed into the hallway.

"What did i tell you two?" he said sternly.

"We were just talking," Jack said, looking from the teacher to the floor.

"Is that why you're both covered in blood? Again?!"

They looked at each other and their eyes widened as they simultaneously realized what had happened. Jack went back into the bathroom to clean up, his lip had been bleeding again, probably from Mikey's lips crashing against his.

He took some tissues out for Mikey and the teacher gave them one last warning. There was a crowd of kids by the time he left.

Mikey smirked and shoved Jack up against the wall again, leaning in to whisper to him, inaudible to everyone but him, "this was fun, we'll carry on some time," and he walked away.

No one could believe that Jack didn't retaliate, half the kids stared at him and half of them stared at Mikey in shock, not knowing what to make of the so-called "Badboy."

Jack glared back at them, and it was safe to say they were still pretty scared of him. He headed the opposite way than Mikey went, and headed out to go home.

Jack stopped in his tracks when he saw Mikey outside the school gate; his breath got caught in his throat as he continued to him. He looked up at him, biting his lip.
Mikey smirked, "c'mon," and pulled him away from the gate.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."