30

Jack and Mikey were both raging when they left the principal's office, and they knew they couldn't start fighting so they went with the next best option. They had to kick someone out to go in, but they locked themselves in the bathroom. They let their anger out on each other.

Mikey was first, shoving Jack into the wall before kissing him roughly and forcing him down to his knees.

Jack moaned around Mikey as he controlled him, forcing his cock down Jack's throat roughly as he pushed him further onto him. His hips bucked in rhythm with his hands but he eventually pulled Jack to stand up.

Jack started to complain, "what are yo-"

Mikey shushed him, "what do you want me to do?"

"Put your dick in my mouth," Jack frowned.

Mikey smirked, "tough shit."

"Fine," Jack muttered, pushing Mikey to his knees as he pulled his jeans off.

Mikey smirked around him as Jack fucked his mouth. Jack's hands in his hair forced him closer as he bucked his hips. Mikey however, again, soon pulled away.

"Mike, i swear-"

Mikey stood up and roughly pushed Jack to bend over the sink.

Mikey's nails dug into Jack's hips as he knelt down, licking his fingers before fucking Jack slowly with one.

"Fuck, Mike-" Jack moaned, head resting on the sink as he pushed back onto his finger.

Mikey smirked as he added another, teasing with his tongue as Jack moved back onto him, wanting more. Jack's moans only made Mikey continue, fucking Jack hard with two fingers, tongue swirling around them as his other hand reached around to his cock.

"Mike, fuck, please.."

"Please what?" Mikey mumbled against him, only making him moan louder.

"Oh my god- Mike i-" he moaned. He was holding back and they both knew it, but Mikey wasn't satisfied with that.

His hand went faster on Jack's dick as his fingers went faster in his ass, moaning against him and finally sending him over the edge.

Jack came with a moan, and though it was muffled as he bit on his knuckles, it still echoed around the room.

Mikey smirked and stood up, heading to the door. He didn't get very far though, as Jack pulled him back, "Mike, don't be a tease..."

Mikey just smirked, "i don't know what you're talking about," and swiftly left the bathroom.

There was a few kids gathered around the door when Mikey left, and they heard Jack punch the wall as the door shut. Mikey smirked at them all and noted that a girl walked in, but didn't bother questioning her.

"What do you want?" Jack asked her as she walked in, only just zipping his pants up. It was the girl who fancied Mikey.

She raised a brow as her eyes went to his hands, fumbling with the button before grabbing a wad of tissue to wipe the sink, "so Mikey's the tease?"

"Go fuck yourself?" he scoffed as he wiped the sink clean and threw the tissue in the bin.

She smirked as she watched him, "spill something, did you?"

"Why are you even in here?!" Jack frowned, grabbing his bag from the floor.

"Wanted to know what was going on," she smirked.

"I thought you fancied Mikey, why don't you ask him?" Jack scoffed.

She just smirked and left the bathroom, leaving Jack to punch the wall again.

----------

this isn't edited and i'm not sure about it?

You're all amazing