44

~ a few months later ~

"You got a text," Mikey yawned, glancing at Jack's phone as he handed it to him, "from Ry- wait, why's Rye texting you?"

Jack shrugged, trying to play it off as normal, "i don't know, but he can wait, right?"

Mikey smirked as Jack took his phone and set it back down, then kissed Mikey softly.

---

When the two boys finally got out of bed, and Jack had a chance to check his phone, he had more than a text from Rye. He and Brooklyn had both texted him, sending him pictures to make sure he knew what he was missing out on.

"Mike?" Jack called as he headed downstairs.

"Yeah?"

"My mam's texted me, i'm gonna have to go," he lied, "but i'll call you later."

Mikey approached Jack with a smile, "you better not forget," he said before kissing him softly.

"I promise," Jack mumbled as he returned the kiss.

---

Jack called Brooklyn as soon as he was a safe distance from Mikey; he picked up pretty quick. "Hey, where have you been?"

"I stayed in Mikey's, you idiot, he almost caught me!" he chuckled.

"Oh, sorry!" Brook laughed, "if i'd have known..." oh but he did.

"Fuck off," he scoffed, but couldn't help laugh, "are you trying to get me beat up by my boyfriend?"

"Well, you're kind of asking for it by cheating on the guy, so..."

"Oh, should i drive home now then or-"

"Definitely not!" Brooklyn laughed, "get your ass to Ryan's!"

"I'm on my way, don't worry," Jack smirked, "might stop at the shop for some munchies, what do you think?"

"No, you need to hurry up," Brook whined.

"Fine, i won't buy your favorite chocolate," Jack shrugged.

"I'd rather eat you anyway."

That was why Jack got to Rye's in record time, not even bothering to park his car properly, leaving it half on the road and half on the side on a diagonal. He rushed out, almost falling on the way to the door; thankfully it was unlocked and he went straight in, "guys?"

"Upstairs!" he heard Brook's voice.

He ran upstairs and into Rye's bedroom, but stopped in his tracks as he took in the sight he'd walked into.

Rye was sitting naked on the bed, arms outstretched either side of him, though jack didn't notice straight away that his hands were tied to the bedposts. Brook stood in only his underwear next to the bed, hand under the thin fabric of his grey boxers.

Brooklyn pulled Jack into the room and pushed him onto the bed. Jack quickly pulled his hoodie off, his shirt riding up as he did, which Brook took advantage of. His fingers trailed teasingly over Jack's body before pulling his shirt over his head, and before Jack could get his jeans off, Brooklyn straddled his lap and kissed him hard, rough, desperate.

"Brook, please-" Rye's voice sounded, though it was more of a moan.

Brooklyn only smirked, kissing slowly down Jack's body, finally pulling his jeans off as he fell back onto the bed.

"Brook-" Jack moaned, his hand going straight to the blonde's hair as he felt those perfect lips around his dick.

"Brook, please- i'm- i need you-" Rye bit his lip as he watched, though Brooklyn just made sure to watch Rye, see the lust in his eyes as he pulled against the restraints around his wrists.

"Holy fuck, Brooklyn..." Jack moaned as he felt his tongue do things he'd never felt before, "fuck- oh my god-"

Brooklyn continued to watch Rye, squirming as he watched, struggling against the ties, biting his lip, though he moaned and looked back up at Jack as he came down his throat.

He stood up with a smirk and sat on the bed next to Rye, "wanna taste?"

Rye nodded quickly and Brooklyn kissed him, smirking as his boyfriend moaned into the kiss.

----------

well well well