5

Jack spent the first day of his suspension (still) making it up to Mikey. They were at Mikey's place again as his mum was out, and assumed he'd gone to school.

"You really are my bitch," Mikey smirked as Jack handed him the glass of water he'd asked for.

Jack glared at him, knowing it wouldn't do him any good to argue. Though he wasn't going to get away with this all day, he was sure of that.

"C'mere," Mikey said as he took a drink and set his glass down.

"What?" Jack questioned.

"Just c'mere," he smirked, pulling him to straddle his lap. He tilted his head with a smirk, "stop pretending you don't love this."

Jack bit his lip, "i'm not pretending anything."

Mikey smirked and kissed him, fingers tangling in his hair as he pulled him close. Jack kissed back roughly, nails scratching down Mikey's bare chest.

The two of them jumped to stand up as they heard something downstairs, "shit, get dressed." Mikey adjusted his sweatpants so that you couldn't see his erection and ran down to see who it was.

His mum had gotten home early and he stared at her, "what are you doing home so early?"

"They let me go early because I was there late yesterday," she told him, then realised he was home too, "wait, what are you doing home so early?"

"Uh," he paused, trying to think up an excuse, "i um-"

"Michael..."

"Fine, i skipped," he admitted.

"Seriously? Is this because of what happened with that Jack boy?"

"I mean, I guess you could kinda say that.."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing- nothing," he lied, "I'll go get dressed..."

He ran up the stairs and into his room, "get your stuff together," he whispered.

"Is it your mum?" Jack asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, so move."

"How pissed would she be if she saw me?" he asked.

"Very. Don't you fucking dare, Duff," he warned, "you'll regret it, I'll make sure of that."

"I feel like there's not much you could do without putting yourself in it too," he smirked and tilted his head.

"I swear to god," he grabbed Jack by his shirt, "I'll make you regret it the second you come back to school."

Jack just smirked, knowing he had the upper hand for once. Mikey tightened his grip on Jack's shirt and glared at him. When Jack smirked wider, Mikey shoved him against the wall.

"Why are you so against her knowing? Not out yet?" Jack teased.

"Are you?"

"I don't give a shit either way," Jack shrugged, "but you seem to so now you've got nothin' on me."

Mikey clenched his fist and pinned him to the wall, seconds away from punching him. "It's not worth it, Duff, I'll make your life a living fucking hell."

"Try it," he smirked. That was what earned him a swift punch. Mikey swung his fist round and connected with Jack's jaw, and then again when he laughed.

What made him finally stop, after a few minutes, was his mum's voice, "Michael, what the hell are you doing up there?!"

"Nothing!" he called back, shoving Jack into the wall once more before grabbing his bag and then Jack's, throwing it at him roughly.

"Don't say a fucking word," Mikey mumbled as he dragged Jack down the stairs, practically throwing him into the wall at the bottom as he went into the living room to say bye to his mum.

The two of them managed to leave without being caught and they got in Mikey's car. He drove around the corner to get away from the house and parked up, his head falling back into the seat.

Jack looked over at him and couldn't help the smirk. His lips were bloodstained, as was his sleeve where he'd wiped it, and cut, but there was still a smirk plastered on them. "Are you going to school?" he asked.

"No," Mikey said quickly, glancing at him.

"Then where?"

"I don't know."

"My house is empty."

"Yeah?" Mikey smirked.

"Til tomorrow morning," Jack told him.

"Your place then?" he questioned, reaching over to touch Jack's lip softly, "even though I did that to you?"

"I'm used to it," he chuckled.

----------

this hasn't been edited as per