7

Jack glared at Mikey, "you're an asshole."

"But you love it," Mikey teased, his voice low and husky.

"Go fuck yourself," he tried to resist, but they both knew he'd give in.

Mikey leaned down and kissed his neck, humming softly against the skin as he left small hickies from his neck to his collarbone.

Jack shut his eyes and tried to push him away, but his hands seemed to do the opposite. He pulled Mikey closer and tangled a hand in his hair. Mikey smirked against him as he squirmed, trying to keep still.

"You still hate me?" Mikey mumbled as he reached Jack's lips, kissing him roughly.

"Yes but don't stop," Jack moaned softly, kissing him back as his hands roamed Mikey's body.

Mikey smirked, "i thought so." He slowly kissed down Jack's body, leaving a trail of hickies down his chest to his stomach, and pulled his joggers off.

"Mikey.." he hummed, and as Mikey moved away, Jack's hand pushed him back to his dick.

Mikey glared at him, "what the fuck do you want?"

"You- please- i-"

Mikey smirked, "you want me? You want me to do this...?" he asked slowly, his voice low and teasing as he licked the tip of Jack's dick, making him moan softly.

"Yes, fuck- don't stop.." he said quickly, then added a, "please.."

Mikey hummed softly as his tongue glided over the tip of Jack's dick, his hand wrapping around the base. Ever so slowly, he took him into his mouth, his tongue swirling over and around to find his sweet spots. He smirked around him when he felt Jack's fingers tangling in his hair, followed by, "oh my god, Mikey.. faster, please- please-"

Mikey fucking loved to see Jack like this. By the way he acted in school, no one would assume he'd be pulling Mikey's hair and begging him for more. He put out the vibe that he wasn't someone to fuck with, though it was so easy for Mikey to fuck with him, and he loved it - they both did. He gave in so easily to him, he shocked himself but he loved how Mikey treated him; he didn't take any shit. And holy fuck, did his mouth feel good.

Mikey hummed softly and pulled away, "i don't think you deserve it today."

"Mikey- Mikey, please.." he whimpered, bucking his hips up slightly.

"Hmm, no," he smirked and stood up slowly, pulling Jack with him.

Jack watched him, careful not to say anything. Mikey tilted his head slightly and discarded his pants once again, along with his boxers, "you're gonna suck my dick.." He sat on the edge of the bed and pushed Jack to his knees between his legs, "and then if you're lucky, i'm gonna fuck you," he smirked.

Jack bit his lip, smirking up at him as he nodded eagerly. "Good," Mikey smirked, pushing his head down a little. Jack wrapped his lips around his dick, slowly bobbing his head as he looked up at him.

Mikey couldn't hold back a moan just at the sight. He somehow looked so innocent kneeling there; no clothes on, Mikey's dick in his mouth, and his eyes watching him. Mikey's hips bucked into him, his hand going to Jack's hair. Jack moaned around him as he bobbed his head faster, his fingers trailing teasingly over Mikey's thighs.

"Fuck, Jack.. Jack, stop- stop-" Mikey moaned, stopping him after a moment, the hand in his hair pulling him away and onto the bed. He kissed him roughly, leaning over him, smirking, "you got any lube?" he bit his lip.

Jack nodded, "top drawer in the thing," he mumbled as Mikey pulled away.

"In here?" Mikey asked as he opened the top drawer in the bedside table, smirking as he found it. "Condoms too, huh?"

"Can't be too safe," Jack chuckled.

"True, i guess," Mikey shrugged, then flipped Jack over so that he was on his hands and knees. He smirked as he squirted some lube onto Jack, smirking as he made sure he was covered. He brought his hand around to his dick, teasing a little before licking it off his fingers. He got some more on his fingers, making Jack moan as he slipped a finger inside him.

"Holy fuck, Mikey-" Jack moaned, his head falling down onto the pillows.

"You like that..?" Mikey smirked, moving it slowly in and out of him.

He nodded as he moaned into the pillows and Mikey pulled his finger out. He moaned as he covered his dick with lube and lined himself up slowly.

"You ready?"

Jack answered by pushing himself back onto Mikey, his dick slowly filling him up. "Oh my fucking god..."

"Fuck, Jack.." he moaned, his head falling back as his nails dug into Jack's hips.

He slowly pulled Jack onto him as he bucked his hips, causing both of them to moan. "Mikey- Mikey, faster.. fuck-"

Mikey gradually went faster until Jack was a moaning mess beneath him. His face was buried in the pillows, muffling his screams of pleasure as Mikey held his hips up, thrusting into him roughly.

"Fuck, Jack- I'm gonna.." Mikey moaned and couldn't hold back any longer, releasing his hot cum into Jack. He continued for a moment, riding out his high before collapsing on the bed next to Jack.

They lay there in silence for a moment, unable to move or speak, until Jack sat up, humming softly as he did. "Fucking hell..."

"I know," Mikey agreed.

Jack smirked and wiped himself off with the covers, he hadn't been able to hold back, to stop himself, and he'd let himself go. Though now, as he sat up, he realised he had to clean the sheets and himself.

Mikey smirked, pulling him on top of him and kissing him roughly, "that's hot."

"Shut up," he mumbled and stood up, getting the sheet off of the bed to throw in the wash. "I'm gonna shower.."

Mikey climbed off the bed, pushing Jack to sit down as he knelt in front of him, "I'll lick it clean, don't worry." He smirked up at him as he slowly, teasingly, licked up and down Jack's cock, making sure to get every last drop before standing up again.

"I-I'm still going to shower.." Jack stuttered, falling back onto the bed.

"Mkay," Mikey smirked.

---------

I didn't mean to write so much smut but hey😂 how is it?? I'm not sure aahhhh🙈