3

"Me."

Mikey smirked, shaking his head, "you don't deserve that just yet."

Jack squirmed under Mikey's touch as his fingers traced the skin over his chest, then his nails dragged down all the way to his boxers. "Please, Mikey.."

Mikey raised a brow but smirked, pulling Jack's boxers off and throwing them onto the pile of clothes on the floor. He smirked as he took in the sight, fuck he was hot.

Jack smirked, knowing he was winning, as Mikey wrapped his hand around his dick. He moved slowly, teasingly, but holy fuck it felt so good.

"Fuck~" Jack sucked in a breath, his eyes closing as Mikey's hand sped up a little.

Mikey watched him, a smirk plastered on his face as Jack tried to keep quiet, tried to keep still. He smirked as Jack pulled on the ties around his wrists, the only damage being done was the slight bruising that was starting to appear on his skin. And Mikey smirked as he saw the slight layer of sweat over Jack's body as his hand sped up a little more.

He could tell that Jack wasn't used to this. Jack was used to being in control, being the one in Mikey's place, teasing the other, but now he was the one being teased. He'd switched places, he was out of his comfort zone, but Mikey could see he was fucking loving it.

He never thought he'd like the feeling of not being in control, of being told what to do, he was never one to listen to others, but Mikey was different. He couldn't imagine this the other way around, Mikey wasn't someone to fuck with and the vibe he gave off said exactly that, but there's nothing wrong with teasing, right?

"Mikey.." he said, but it came out in a moan.

Mikey smirked and looked up at him, his thumb teasing the tip of his dick.

"C'mere," he said softly, knowing it wasn't going to be that easy.

"What do you say?" Mikey glared, his hand slowing down.

"Now?"

Mikey raised a brow though smirked a little, his hand stopping all together, "i think you know that's not how you get what you want."

"Fine, please," Jack mumbled, bucking his hips up slightly only for Mikey to push them back down into the bed.

"Please, what?"

"Please, Sir?"

Mikey smirked, his hand returning to it's previous position and making Jack moan as Mikey finally moved up a little to Jack. Jack leaned up to kiss him and Mikey's free hand ran through his hair as he kissed back.

Mikey's hand sped up and he smirked against Jack's lips, hearing him moan softly. "Fuck, Mikey~"

Mikey moved back down Jack's body, smirking up at him as he leaned down, his tongue finding the tip of Jack's dick and swirling circles over it as his hand worked faster. He watched him squirm, pulling against the ties on his wrists as he bucked his hips up. Mikey, teasingly slowly, took Jack into his mouth, his head bobbing slowly as he watched him.

"Mikey- Mikey, I'm gonna-" Jack moaned softly, his hips bucking into Mikey.

Mikey moaned in response and pushed Jack's hips into the bed, digging his nails into the skin slightly.

"Mikey~" he moaned as he released into Mikey's mouth.

Mikey swallowed and pulled away with a smirk, looking up at him and tilting his head slightly. Wow, he was beautiful. Mikey moved up and ran his fingers through the Irish boy's hair, making him look up at him. Jack smirked as Mikey leaned down to kiss him, untying his hands as he did.

Jack sat up, relieved that he finally could, and rubbed his wrists, bruises already visible on them. Mikey just smirked at him, "that's what you get."

Biting his lip, Jack glared at him. "Shut up," he mumbled, but it earned him a glare.

Mikey pushed him back into the bed, "what was that?"

"Nothing," Jack lied, biting his lip.

"Hm," Mikey hummed, grabbing Jack's boxers from the floor and tossing them to him.

Jack put them on quickly and sat up. He got another glare as he pulled Mikey close, "what's up?" he teased.

"You," Mikey raised a brow, pushing him back.

Jack smirked, "you know you want to."

Mikey thought for a moment, he was right, he didn't want Jack to know, but he was definitely right. He gave in and kissed him, hands tangling in Jack's hair as he pulled him close.

Mikey did however, stop Jack's hands as they scratched down his back, eventually reaching his boxers. "Nope," he mumbled against Jack's lips as he pulled his hands away.

"Why not?" Jack hummed.

"Because I said," Mikey said biting Jack's lip, causing a moan from him.

"Please.."

"Maybe another time, babe," Mikey teased.