13

Jack was on the phone when Rye and Mikey got to Asda, though he quickly hung up, rolling his eyes, "my mum went out, so I'm good for a while."

"Good, c'mon," Rye said, pulling him inside the shop.

Mikey rolled his eyes and followed them.

"What are we getting from Asda?" Jack asked, letting Rye drag him into the shop.

"Alcohol," he smirked.

Jack raised a brow, "how? How old are you?"

Rye held up an ID card, smirking, "19."

"That's not you," Jack laughed, looking at the picture.

"It is! My name's Robbie now," he laughed, sticking it back in his pocket, "nah it's my brother's."

"Legend!" Jack smirked, "c'mon!"

---

The three boys headed out, with a few bottles in Rye's bag.

At the ice skating rink, Mikey pulled Rye aside as Jack went to get his boots.

"What the fuck are you doing?" he frowned.

"Hm? I don't know what you're talking about," Rye raised a brow.

"You know exactly what I'm fucking talking about," Mikey snarled, "you're all over him!"

"Why dont you stop me then?" Rye crossed his arms, "you like him, you fucking sort it out."

"That's why you're doing this?" Mikey rolled his eyes, "you're a fucking child."

"Says you?!" Rye laughed, "you're too scared to fucking tell him you like him!"

Mikey huffed, not knowing how to respond to that. He was right, and Mikey stormed off to Jack, "hey."

"Hey, y'okay?" Jack nodded.

"Yeah, Rye's being a dick though."

"C'mon, we'll leave him down here and get on the ice," Jack smirked, pulling Mikey onto the rink.

They held onto each other, able to stay up as they went around.

"There he is," he smirked nodding at Rye on the other side of the rink, "let's go!"