11

Mikey just smirked, looking down at his lap trying to hide his blush.

"You do, don't you?" Rye smirked.

Mikey glanced up at Rye, his face flushed pink, "nah."

Rye raised a brow, "what's up with you then?"

"Nothing, I just- i-" Mikey stuttered and cut himself off, "i uh- nothing."

Rye looked at him as if he was crazy, then it clicked, "it was you!"

"What?! No it wasn't, I'm- you're- he's-"

"You've always been a shit liar," Rye chuckled, "what the fuck?! When did this happen?!"

Mikey shrugged, refusing to speak.

Jack smirked at Mikey, then at Rye, making him laugh. "Mike, are you serious? How did you forget to mention something like that?!"

Mikey, again, just shrugged, annoyed at himself for getting all flustered. He avoided Rye's eyes but looked at Jack.

"Hey, it's okay, y'know," Jack said softly.

"Shut up," Mikey mumbled.

"See, that's the Mikey I know," Jack chuckled.

"Mike, he's right, y'know? It's okay," Rye said throwing his arm around his best friend.

Mikey leaned into him, "i just- i-"

"You don't have to explain, bud," Rye ruffled his hair.

"So you don't hate me?" he looked up.

"Fuck off, I couldn't hate you if I tried!" he laughed, looking down at him, "but I'll beat both your asses if you keep fighting."

The two of them laughed, Jack nudging Mikey a little, "now you can answer your own question: best fuck you've ever had?"

"You," Mikey smirked.

"Wow," Rye laughed, making Mikey blush again, "are you gonna leave me with no details...?"

"Yes," Mikey chuckled, but Jack shook his head.

"He was an ass, and then he kissed me," Jack explained simply.

"And then he fucked you?" Rye smirked.

"Pretty much," Jack nodded, laughing, "with a few fights in between."

---

The boys ended up back at Rye's hotel, avoiding both their houses (and mothers). Jack had fallen asleep on the couch in Rye's room while the other two played fifa.

"You know I love you, don't you, buddy?" Rye said softly.

Mikey raised a brow and chuckled, "i thought I was the one coming out today?"

Rye laughed, "shut up! I loved you anyway, but just so you know- I couldn't care less who you like-" he said then looked at Jack, "or don't like..."

"Thanks," he smiled, "it means a lot. And I do like him, he's just an idiot."

"I bet he'd say the same about you," Rye chuckled.