19

One, thanks for all the love with this story aaaahh😍
Two, a couple comments said they miss the smut so......😉 (sorry for the lack of smut)

----------

Mikey nodded and smirked, which Rye took as a sign to leave.

"I'm out, you two can have some fun," he chuckled, "I'll see you both tomorrow, yeah?"

They both agreed and said their goodbyes before Jack got up to lock his bedroom door.

"I've never had a boyfriend before," Jack said as he turned around to Mikey.

"Me neither," Mikey bit his lip, "how about you suck your boyfriend's dick?"

Jack smirked, pushing Mikey to sit on the bed as he slowly moved to kneel in front of him. His pants had already been removed by the time Jack was on his knees, making him moan.

Jack moaned again as he felt himself get pushed down toward Mikey's dick, wrapping his lips around the tip teasingly.

"J-Jack.." Mikey moaned, hand tangled in the Irish boy's hair.

Jack smirked around him, feeling Mikey push his head further to take him all in.

"Fuck," he moaned, controlling Jack as he bucked his hips up and fucked his mouth.

Both Mikey's hands were in Jack's hair, pushing him down in rhythm with his hips thrusting, the two boys moaning, though Jack's moans were slightly muffled by Mikey's cock in his mouth.

Jack grabbed a pillow, throwing it at Mikey's face to shut him up, though he only moaned louder as he released down Jack's throat. Jack eventually pulled away after riding out his orgasm, and looked up at his breathless boyfriend.

"Fuck..." he breathed out, "that was amazing..."

"I've missed that," Jack bit his lip.

"You know what I've missed?"

"What?"

Mikey pulled Jack onto the bed and kissed him roughly, moving down his jawline and slowly to his neck. He was sure to leave hickies as he pulled Jack's shirt off and kissed down his body until he reached his joggers, making Jack moan his name.

Throwing the pillow at him, Mikey glared, "just because you're my boyfriend now, doesn't mean you'll get away with being too loud."

"I'm- I'm sorry..." Jack mumbled, biting the pillow to keep quiet.

"Good boy," Mikey smirked, tilting his head as he looked at him, "if you're quiet, maybe I'll fuck you..."

"Please.." Jack said, muffled by the pillow, and Mikey pulled his joggers off.

Mikey ever so slowly licked up Jack's cock, his tongue swirling around the tip teasingly. He smirked as Jack squirmed, holding his hips down and taking him all in.

Jack whimpered a little, trying to keep quiet. He pulled Mikey's hair as Mikey quickly bobbed his head up and down, making sure to glide over Jack's sweet spots with his tongue.

Mikey's nails dug into Jack's hips as he sped up a little, and he smirked around Jack's cock as he felt him squirm beneath him.

He looked up at him, speeding up again, and was suddenly so desperate to taste him. He looked fucking glorious like that, naked, sweating, squirming. He swallowed around Jack's dick and worked his balls with his fingers, moaning around him as he felt his cock twitch slightly.

"Mikey- fuck i'm-" Jack choked out before he came down Mikey's throat, unable to hold it any longer.

Mikey moaned at the taste as he slowly pulled off, "holy fuck I forgot how good you tasted..."

Jack wordlessly pulled Mikey up to kiss him, rough and passionate and desperate.

---

Mikey left about an hour later, Jack helping him down from his window.

"I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" Mikey asked.

Jack nodded, "yeah, my mum's in work tomorrow so I should be good to leave to come and see you."

"Cool," Mikey smiled, "Rye goes back home tomorrow, he told me to invite you to a little meal tomorrow afternoon."

"I'll be there," Jack smiled, "I'll call you in the morning, yeah?"

Mikey nodded and started walking away, but swiftly turned back.

"What's up?" Jack questioned, though soon found out. Mikey kissed him softly, hands cupping Jack's cheeks. Of course he kissed back, pulling him closer, though they eventually had to pull away. "That was amazing," Jack smiled, "I'll speak to you in the morning."

"It was," Mikey agreed, nodding, "good, talk to you tomorrow!"

They shared a quick peck on the lips and Mikey left for home, leaving Jack to get back up to his room, but as soon as he got back in, his mum banged on the door, "Jack?!"