49

Jack was suspended as well as grounded, so he spent the week stuck in his room for the most part. His mum had taken his key again and made sure the windows were locked, just wide enough for a breeze but refusing to open enough for him to jump out.

So he spent the week bored, but counted himself lucky he still had his phone. That was all he had mind, as the rest of his electronics were confiscated. He was still able to talk to Mikey at least.

- am i missing anything good at school

- only me

- i already knew i was missing you

- we'll make it up when you're back don't worry ;)

- i can't wait

It was a slow week, and he slept most of it, but he was finally allowed out of the house alone again the next monday to go to school.

Apparently he was right on time for the drama. Jack walked into school and everyone was buzzing with whispers and murmers of shock. He knew it wasn't about him this time, so he went to find Mikey.

"What's going on?" Jack asked as he approached Mikey.

He only shrugged, though, and looked around for someone to ask, "i don't know, something big by the sounds of it."

They said their hellos then and hugged, well squeezed, each other. "A week is a long time, huh?" Mikey chuckled, happy to have him back.

"It really is," Jack nodded, "i've missed you."

"I've missed you too," Mikey smirked, but his smirk turned into a frown when a certain girl appeared next to them.

"What is it this time?" Jack rolled his eyes.

"Do you guys know what happened?"

That got their attention though, and both looked at her expectantly.

"Someone got hit by a car on the way to school," she said knowingly.

"Fuck off, really?" Mikey gasped, "who was it?"

She smirked, "Andy Folwer."

----------

yay short chapters and cliffhangers