2

The boys walked in silence for about ten minutes until Jack dared to speak, "where are you taking me?"

"I told you, you'll see when we get there," Mikey glared.

"But-"

Jack was cut off by Mikey grabbing his arm, "what did i say?"

"I'll see when we get there," Jack bit his lip.

"Good," Mikey smiled.

---

"Your house?"

Mikey smirked. His parents were out.

Jack followed him to the door and watched as he unlocked it, "my parents aren't here 'til tomorrow."

Jack bit his lip, "so what are we gunna do?"

"You'll see," Mikey smirked.

"You really like saying that, don't you?" he thought aloud as they walked in and Mikey locked the door behind them.

Mikey pulled Jack upstairs and into his room, pushing him onto the bed with a smirk. Jack looked up at him, bottom lip between his teeth.

"Something you wanna ask?"

"Come over here," Jack said, watching him. "Please," he added teasingly.

Mikey smirked and did as he was asked, leaning in close to him. Jack bit his lip before pulling him close and kissing him hard, hands running through his hair. Mikey kissed back for a moment before pulling away and standing up with a frown, "what did i say about asking first?"
Jack smirked and shrugged.

Mikey tilted his head and raised a brow at him, "i thought we talked about how this was gunna work..?"

"We did."

"And who did we say was going to be in charge?"

Jack kneeled up on the bed so he was at Mikey's height and smirked at him, "you're in charge," he said softly before kissing him again.

Mikey pushed him onto the bed.

"Then why..."

He grabbed his wrists.

"...the fuck..."

He pinned his wrists to the bed.

"...did you do that?"

He leaned in close to Jack.

"Twice?"

Jack bit his lip, loving the feeling of not being in control. It was something he wasn't used to, but holy fuck, he loved it - and Mikey - Mikey overpowering him... that did something to him.

"Hm?" Mikey raised a brow, and Jack was brought out of his thoughts.

He looked up at Mikey and didn't know what to say, he licked his lips and tried to keep his breaths steady.

"I thought so," Mikey glared, "next time i won't be so nice about it."

"Is that a threat or a promise..?" Jack choked out.

Mikey leaned in closer, his face millimetres away from Jack's, "a promise."

Jack bit his lip, only imagining what Mikey could do to him. He smirked, deciding he wanted to find out and leaned up slightly to kiss the black haired boy.

Jack soon learned what Mikey could do to him, and that ended quite well for both of them - Jack lay on the bed, his shirt had been ripped off and was on the floor with his pants, his hands were tied to the bedposts either side of his head and Mikey was above him, smirking. He sat softly on Jack's legs to keep him from moving too much. He watched the Irish boy struggle against the ties as he trailed his fingers ever so gently over his thigh.
Mikey's pants had ended up on the floor with Jack's, and he sat in only his boxers and his open shirt. He smirked down at Jack, liking the look of him in just his boxers, helpless - Mikey could do whatever he wanted to him, and he was pretty sure Jack wouldn't be complaining any time soon.

"So.." Mikey said quietly as he leaned over to Jack, inches away from his face.

Jack looked up at him.

"You need to learn that you can't always get what you want."

"What if i wanted you to tie me up?" Jack smirked.

"You'll change your mind," Mikey winked, his fingers teasing at the waistband of Jack's boxers making his hips buck up a little, only for Mikey to push them back down onto the bed.

Jack shook his head, smirking as he closed his eyes, "i don't think so."

Mikey let his hand brush over the bulge in Jack's boxers, watching him with his bottom lip between his teeth. Jack sucked in a breath, letting out a soft moan.

"If you want anything, you'll have to learn to do as you're fucking told," Mikey warned, a smirk playing on his lips.

Jack nodded, "Okay, okay.. I-I'm sorry-"

"Sorry...?" Mikey questioned, waiting for something more.

"...Sir?"

"Better," Mikey smiled and looked down at Jack. "Now, what would like me to do?"