12

"How've you been?" Mikey asked Jack.

Jack scoffed, "i'm lucky i've still got my phone, she's like, majorly pissed at me. Yesterday was fun though, it was good meeting Ryan."

"Yeah, he said the same," Mikey chuckled, "how pissed is she? Like, how much does she even know?"

"Well, she knows i was fighting with you, but thankfully doesn't know it was actually you, if that makes sense," Jack said, laughing a little at himself, "she said i'm grounded for a month... but like, all i technically did was have a fight..?"

"You did a fucking lot more than that, mate," Mikey laughed.

"Yeah, but she doesn't know about the rest of it," he laughed, then paused, sighing down the phone, "oh wait, i stayed out, didn't i? That's why i'm grounded..."

"You tit," Mikey laughed, "anyway, Rye and i are going out soon if you wanna sneak out? He asked me to ask you, like, i-"

"Stop being weird about it," Rye's voice sounded as he grabbed the phone, "sneak out and we'll meet you somewhere - we were gonna go, like, bowling or something, or ice skating.."

Jack laughed, "bowling or ice skating? Sounds good. Meet me in the park by the Asda?" 

There was a short pause as Rye looked at Mikey, and Mikey nodded. "Sounds good!"

"We'll be there in half an hour," Mikey said.

"Cool, see you then!" he hung up.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" Mikey glared at him.

"Do what?" Rye scoffed, "stop you being weird about it?"

"I wasn't being weird about it!"

"You fuckin' were! And i'm pretty sure he knows you like him by now, there's no need to be all nervous around him," he chuckled, nudging him teasingly.

"It's not- we're not- we've never, like, done anything- like, if he hang out, it's just- just a fuck," Mikey stuttered, failing to hide the fact that Rye was right.

"Whatever!" Rye laughed, grabbing his arm and pulling him out of his hotel room, "c'mon, you don't wanna be late meeting your boyfriend!"

"I'm gonna hit you over the head with a bowling ball if you don't shut up," Mikey glared.

"What if we go ice skating?" Rye smirked.

"I'll run over your fucking fingers."