18

"Mike?" Jack looked at him as they sat down, Rye giving them some alone time as he headed to the shop.

"Yeah?" Mikey bit his lip.

Jack took a deep, nervous breath, "i like you."

Mikey swallowed, he felt his heart almost beating out of his chest, "I uh- um-"

Jack chuckled, relaxing him slightly. He took it as a good sign that Mikey was nervous, it must've mattered to him, "it's okay..."

"I- I- I like you too..."

Jack smiled and pulled him into a hug.

Mikey buried his head in Jack's chest and hugged him back, "this feels weird..."

"Wanna punch me to make it feel normal again?" Jack chucked.

Mikey smirked, looking up at him, "a little, but I'm not going to."

Jack kissed his forehead, "you're cute."

"Shut up," he chuckled, "i'm not cute."

"You are!" Jack smirked.

"Stop it or I will punch you," Mikey chuckled.

Jack laughed, "yeah? Rye'll shout at us for fighting."

Mikey shrugged, "i can deal with Ryan."

Jack laughed and stepped away from him, "go on then."

He smirked, just pushing him onto the bed, laughing as he was pulled down too. Jack grabbed his arm, making him fall on top of him.

"Hey, that wasn't the plan!" Mikey laughed, hovering over him.

"It worked out for me though," Jack smirked and leaned up to kiss him.

"I didn't say you could kiss me," Mikey smirked, though kissed him back slowly, hands either side of Jack's head. Jack's hands had moved to Mikey's hair, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss.

---

"So, what are we?" Mikey questioned a little later, when Rye had come back.

Rye raised a brow, "do you guys want some more alone time?"

Jack shook his head, "nah, you're good as long as you don't mind us being slightly soppy!"

"Fair enough," Rye smiled, "so what are you?"

"That depends," Jack bit his lip, looking at Mikey, "will you be my boyfriend?"

----------

🙈