9

"You were meant to be gone by morning, remember?" Jack questioned at about 2pm the next day.

Mikey shrugged, "your neighbour knows were fucking anyways."

Jack rolled his eyes, "i know, but you told her you were gonna leave."

He shrugged again, "maybe I lied."

"Maybe she's gonna tell my fucking mam," Jack glared at him, "you're fucking going."

"Maybe I want her to tell your mum," Mikey smirked.

"Maybe I'll go and tell yours," Jack said firmly, finally shutting Mikey up.

"Don't you fucking dare," he glared at Jack.

---

They took their bickering outside once they were dressed, Mikey convincing Jack to go with him.

"Where?!"

"I don't know yet."

"No."

"C'mon, you know you want to.."

"Fuck off, Mikey."

"That's not how you fucking speak to me, is it?" he smirked. (because he's a top *cough*Jack*cough*)

"I'll speak to you how I fucking want, actually!"

"No you fucking won't." Mikey shoved him against the wall, (again bc he's a TOP), and leaned in, millimetres away from Jack's lips.

"Mikey-" Jack started before getting cut off by a door opening - his neighbour's front door. "Mikey, get the fuck off me please."

Mikey's head tilted slightly and he smirked, not even considering that as an option.

Jack glared at him and shoved him away, making Sarah look over as she locked her front door. "Jack?"

"We're fine!" Jack said, dodging a shove back from Mikey.

"Are you sure about that?" She leaned over the fence between the two front gardens.

"Yeah, we're fine," Jack said again and Mikey chuckled, adding, "it's not the first fight we've been in."

"So did you do all this to each other?" she asked, looking at the cuts and bruises all over the two of them.

Jack nodded. Mikey smirked, "yeah, he loves it really."

Jack glared at him, but she just laughed, "i bet he does!" she raised a brow at the scratches down Jack's arms.

---