10

They ended up in the middle of nowhere, still bickering as they drove. Jack almost made Mikey crash at one point, which made them argue even more.

"Jack, shut the fuck up!" he yelled looking over at him.

Mikey wanted to punch the smirk off of Jack's face, and was about to. The only thing that made him stop was a car ahead of him honking it's horn. "Shit-!" he swerved the car back into his lane (bc who tf stays in one lane when it comes to rt?????) and managed to not die.

"Fucking hell, Mike!" Jack grabbed the dashboard as the car swerved, stopping himself from flying through the passenger side window.

"Put your fucking seatbelt on, then!" Mikey kept his eyes on the road this time, pulling over as soon as he got the chance.

"Because you almost killing us is my fault for not having my seatbelt on?!"

"No, it's your fault because you were being a fucking dickhead!" Mikey rested his hands on the wheel, leaning back in his seat.

"You can fuck yourself," Jack mumbled.

"I'll fuck you up if you don't shut up."

Jack smirked, "dare ya."

"I'd rather throw you through the windscreen right now, to be honest," Mikey rolled his eyes.

"What if i make it up to you?" Jack smirked.

"How?" he held back his smirk.

"Depends what you want.."

"I want you to fuck off," he lied.

"No you don't," Jack chuckled, shuffling over to straddle Mikey's lap.

"No i don't.." Mikey admitted and ran a hand through Jack's hair, pulling him closer to kiss him.

Jack smirked against his lips, kissing him roughly, his hips grinding into Mikey's.

---

Half an hour later, Mikey was about to start driving again after a little "stress relief," when his phone started ringing.

"Don't fucking say anything," Mikey glared at Jack before answering the call, "hey, what's up?"

"Hey, you need to get outta school, like, right now!" an excited voice came through the phone.

"What?" Mikey questioned. "One, why? Two, I'm not in school."

"Where are you?" he asked.

"I've got no idea," Mikey told him and turned to Jack, "where are we?"

Jack shrugged, "middle of nowhere. About an hour away from school, like."

"Who's that? You got a new best friend already?"

"No, he's a dick," Mikey chuckled.

"He loves me really!" Jack shouted.

"I'm sure he does! But seriously, where are you? I convinced my mum to bring me to Dublin!"

"You're here?!"

"Yes! Just this second stepped off the plane," he laughed.

"Where's the airport? We could pick you up," Mikey said, looking over at Jack.

Jack nodded, "not far actually, we'd get to him before he got out of customs."

---

"What the fuck happened to you?!" Rye laughed as he saw Mikey's face, then saw Jack next to him, "fucking hell, what've you two been doing?"

Mikey laughed, "you don't wanna know."

"Yeah, you really don't," Jack chuckled.

"See, that just makes me wanna know more," Rye raised a brow.

"Shut up," Mikey smirked as he saw Rye's mum and gave her a hug, "it's good to see you again! How was the flight?"

"It was pretty good, thanks," she smiled, "what the hell have you been up to?"

"Got into a couple of fights," he chuckled, "but we made up - mostly - so we're good."

"Jack," Jack introduced himself, shaking Rye's hand then his mum's.

Mikey drove them to the hotel before the three boys headed out.

"So are you gonna explain the faces?" Rye questioned when they'd left his mum.

"We had a fight," Jack smirked.

"More like six," Mikey chuckled.

"You two are weird," Rye laughed.

"It was his fault," Jack laughed, pointing at Mikey.

"Are you actually joking? You better be joking," Mikey said, only half serious.

"Don't fight again," Rye raised a brow making them both laugh.

"We'll try," Jack shrugged.

---

The boys decided that Rye and Mikey needed a catch-up, and that Rye and Jack needed to get to know each other, so as they sat on a field in the middle of nowhere, they played Truth Or Truth.

"Mikey!" Rye said enthusiastically, "have you fucked an Irish girl yet?"

"Nope," he laughed, "almost crashed my car already though."

"Fuck off," he laughed then smirked, "you sure a certain someone wasn't distracting you?"

"Someone was," he nodded at Jack, "it just wasn't an Irish girl."

"Guilty," Jack smirked.

"What did you do?" Rye asked Jack, brow cocked up in the air.

"We were arguing," Jack laughed, "nothing sexual, I know what you're thinking.."

Rye blushed slightly and raised his hands in defence, "can't prove that!"

"But he's right," Mikey smirked, "everything is sexual to you!"

"True, but the world is full of innuendos," he smirked.

"You're just a dirty bastard," Mikey laughed.

"So?" he laughed, "Jack, have you ever fucked an Irish girl?"

"Actually, no," Jack laughed.

"Really?" Mikey questioned.

Jack nodded, "not one Irish person."

"How many none Irish people?" Rye smirked.

"A couple," Jack smirked back, avoiding looking toward Mikey.

"Yeah?" Rye nodded, "where they from then?"

"All English actually," he chuckled, "i have a thing for English people."

"Best fuck you ever had - everyone - go," Mikey smirked.

"Yesterday," Jack said with a nod, "holy fuck, that was good."

"Who was it?" Rye smirked.

"Someone I'm seeing," he laughed, "you don't need to know any details."

"But I want to," Rye chuckled, "does Mikey know?"

Jack shrugged, looking at Mikey, "do you know?"

Mikey just smirked, looking down at his lap trying to hide his blush.