40

Mikey kept an eye out the next day for anyone who was missing, though he couldn't figure out who it was. He wasn't really one to pay attention to who was there and who wasn't... unless it was Jack. Speaking of Jack, he smirked to himself as he watched his boyfriend walk over.

"Hey you," Jack smiled, kissing his cheek softly.

"Hey," Mikey hugged him, "Rye's got a date so he's not here today."

Jack smirked, "does that mean we can sneak off for some alone time?"

"Definitely," Mikey winked.

"Who's he with, anyway?"

Mikey shrugged, "he wouldn't tell me, they're from school though."

They made their way Mikey's locker as Jack smirked, brow cocked up, "so they're not in school. We can work that out."

"I've been trying, but like, it could be anyone."

"Guy or girl?"

"He said guy."

"That narrows it down," Jack chuckled, stopping next to Mikey's locker, "can't be too hard."

Mikey rolled his eyes, "you figure it out then i've be-"

Mikey was cut off as he opened his locker and was attacked by ping pong balls, "i'm gonna kill him..."

Jack couldn't hold back his laughter, especially when Mikey was forced to pick them all up from the floor. "You've gotta get him back," he laughed, helping pick them up.

"Don't worry, i will," Mikey huffed, shoving them into his bag, then into Jack's when his was full.

"I'm gonna kill him," Mikey chuckled, grabbing the last couple out of his locker.

The who of them laughed until they heard a familiar voice. A familiar voice that they didn't want to hear. "He got you, then?"

They both snapped their heads toward her. "What the fuck do you want?" Jack snarled.

"Just letting you know i saw him doing it," she tilted her head, "with some guy."

"Who?" Mikey narrowed his eyes.

"Some tall guy, didn't recognise him," she frowned.

"No, i know him, who was with the tall guy?"

"Wyatt," she said as if that was obvious.

"Brooklyn Wyatt?" Jack raised a brow.

"Who else?"

---

- you and brooklyn having fun? ;)

- how did you work it out?

- i know a guy

- he's really cute

- he's not bad like but apparently he helped you with those fucking ping pong balls

- that girl fucking told you didn't she

- yeah :') she's the psycho one i was telling you about

- yeah she was a bit weird like

- more than a bit, anyways text me when you and loverboy have finished fucking, jack's coming over tonight

- will do mate ;)

---

"Are you alright?" Mikey raised a brow. School was finally over, though Jack had been acting odd all day.

"I'm fine," he said shortly.

"Jack you've been acting weird all day, was it that girl?" he raised a brow, "i know she's the last person you wanna see..."

He shook his head, sighing softly, "i uh... i may need to tell you something?"

Mikey raised a brow with a slight chuckle, "you didn't kiss her for real, did you?"

Jack's laugh put a smile on Mikey's worried face, "no i didn't. Not her."

"Then who? You didn't-"

"I didn't cheat," Jack said quickly, "but i should tell you before we see Ryan, especially if Brook is with him."

----------

whoops?

(i can't remember your @ on here but yO mikeyslemons i posted mack for you.... limited actual mack but it's a chapter... next one coming sooooooooon[maybe])

(didn't edit it tho)