8

Jack had only been in the shower about two minutes when there was a knock on the door. "What do you want, Mikey?"

"Can I come in?"

"If you have to," Jack rolled his eyes.

Mikey walked in, and Jack raised a brow to see he was still naked, and, by the looks of his dick, still a little turned on. "Hey," he smirked.

Jack pulled him into the shower with him, kissing him roughly. He leaned against the cold wall as Mikey's hands explored his body, and his lips went to his collarbone. He sucked hickies into Jack's skin, along his jawline and down his chest. "Mikey.. Fuck, Mikey," he moaned softly as Mikey dragged his nails down his chest.

"You like that?" Mikey mumbled against Jack's neck.

"Fuck- yes.. Don't stop," Jack hummed as his hand went to Mikey's hair to pull him closer.

Mikey smirked against his skin, kissing along his jaw to his lips as his hand moved down to wrap around Jack's dick, teasing the tip with his thumb. Jack bit Mikey's lip as he moaned, his hips bucking into his hand.

Mikey's hand moved a little faster, making Jack moan as he leaned into whisper in his ear. "I'll make you a deal, yeah?" Jack nodded and he continued, "i suck your dick, you stay quiet; i fuck you. Deal?"

Jack bit his lip and nodded, watching Mikey kneel down in front of him. Mikey leaned in, moaning softly as he took Jack into his mouth, he felt his hands in his hair and his hips bucking slowly.

"Mikey- fuck," Jack moaned, his grip in Mikey's hair tightening as he forced him to deepthroat him, bucking his hips into his mouth. Mikey just moaned around him, letting Jack push his head closer as he fucked his mouth, "you feel so fucking good.."

Jack's hips moved in time with his hands, pulling Mikey, by his hair, onto his dick faster as he moaned his name.

"Mikey.. Mikey- fuck, Mikey~" Jack moaned, his hips moving even faster, "fuck- i'm gonna- i'm go-" He didn't have time to finish what he was saying as he let out a loud moan, releasing into Mikey's mouth.

A smirk was plastered on Mikey's face as he stood up slowly, swallowing every last drop. He pushed Jack's shoulders into the wall, "you weren't very quiet, were you?"

Jack shook his head sheepishly, "sorry, i-"

Mikey cut him off with a kiss, mumbling against his lips, "don't be sorry, i just don't fuck you..."

"No, fuck me please- please, Mikey," he said slowly, his nails scratching down Mikey's back softly.

"We had a deal, did we not?"

"We did."

"And you didn't stick to it," Mikey smirked, "sorry."

"Please, Mikey..." Jack pleaded, though stopped when he saw Mikey's glare, "i- i'm sorry."

"I know you are," he smirked, kissing Jack's cheek before actually showering.