41

"Wait, who is Brooklyn? He's the blonde one, right?" Mikey frowned.

Jack nodded, "yeah, that's Brook."

"What's wrong with him and Rye?"

"Nothing," Jack bit his lip, "except uh... i- Brook was-"

Mikey raised a brow at him when he stopped, "yeah?"

"We had a thing," he said quickly, "it ended bad."

"Okay.... how did it end?"

"Brook is kinda the reason i'm out, one of his mates caught us," he started, "he freaked and told everyone he'd seen me kissing a guy, obviously leaving Brook out of it."

"Wait, what? Who the f-"

"He left school a week later."

"Why?"

"I beat the fucking shit out of him."

Mikey sighed, pulling Jack into a hug, "are you okay?"

Jack nodded, "i'm fine now, it made me realise that i didn't have to hide who i was anymore."

"But are you okay about him being with Rye?" he bit his lip, slightly worried about the answer.

"Oh! Yeah, it doesn't bother me, i'm over him," Jack chuckled, "i just didn't expect it. As far as i know, he's still not out."

---

Mikey and Jack ran upstairs as soon they got to Mikey's house. No one else was in, so they decided to take advantage of the alone time for the second time that day, (they'd had some fun in the bathroom in school). Jack pulled him onto the bed and kissed him roughly, both their shirts being thrown onto the floor in record timing. Mikey smirked down at Jack, "turn over."

Jack smirked and shook his head, "hmm no."

Mikey raised a brow, tilting his head slightly, "turn the fuck over."

"No," he smirked, "i don't wanna."

"Jack, i swear to god," he glared, pinning Jack to the bed by his hips.

Jack bit his lip, "i like it when you're angry..."

"Do you like it when i fucking punch you?" he cocked a brow up.

"Yeah..." Jack said breathlessly.

"It's a good job," Mikey smirked, swinging a quick punch toward Jack, "turn the fuck over."

"Or what?"

Mikey pinned his shoulders to the bed, "you'll regret it... and i won't fuck you."

Jack moved quickly, ending up on his knees in front of Mikey.

(keep tuned for the smut, i'll write it eventually)

---

The two were still naked when Mikey got a text from Rye. They got quickly up and dressed, and Mikey looked at Jack softly, reading the text aloud.

"On my way to yours, am i alright to bring Brooklyn?" he read, "are you okay with that?"

"As long as he knows i'm here," he raised a brow, "like, what if he wasn't okay with it, and Rye didn't tell him?"

Mikey nodded and replied to Rye.

- yeah it's cool but he knows jack's here too right?

- yeah i told him, thanks bro x

- see you soon x

"Yeah, he knows," Mikey nodded.

Jack suddenly remembered about the ping pong balls and grabbed his bag, "where are these going?"

"Um, in his suitcase?"

Jack smirked, and they were soon in Rye's suitcase.

----------

okay the double upload hopefully makes up for the no smut (for now) and the not great chapter