23

They both looked at the car and their faces dropped. There were two people in the car, and one of them, with a smug look on his face, got out and ran up to the two boys.

"Shit," Mikey mumbled.

"Shit.." Jack echoed as the smirk grew on Andy's face.

Andy Fowler. Kind of quiet guy in Mikey's year. Didn't seem the type to blackmail someone. However, things aren't always as they seem.

"You two have got a lot of fucking explaining to do," he smirked.

Mikey huffed, "go fuck yourself."

Andy chuckled, "man, the school will be in shock when they find out about this!"

"What do you want?" Jack rolled his eyes.

"I'll get back to you on that," he chuckled, "I'll make you a deal though?"

"You tell anyone, we beat the shit out of you?" Jack frowned.

"I was more thinking, you do what I want and I'll think about keeping your secret!"

(bonus points for the kinda quotes here)
"You're a real asshole, you know that?" Mikey snarled.

"That's not very polite, is it?" Andy smirked, "you want it to be around the school before tomorrow morning?"

Mikey shook his head and Andy laughed, "then I suggest you shut the fuck up, new boy!"

Mikey glared at him, and Jack was ready to hold him back if he did anything, jaw clenched as he glared at the blonde idiot front of them.

----------

I heard someone say double update! (yesterday, but I didn't see it, so we get one today!)

IT'S ANDREW, GUYS! CAN YOU BELIEVE?!🙈