28

School was weird without Mikey.

Jack got to school on the Monday and whispers and murmurs and mumbles filled the halls.

Everyone knew.

In a way, he was glad Mikey was suspended, he'd have hated this. In another way however, he wanted him in school to have his fucking back when people started being dicks.

He didn't take any notice of the whispers until he heard a particular one, "so he really was Mikey's little bitch the whole time..."

He flipped around and grabbed the guy who'd said it, "wanna fucking take that back, dickhead?"

"Am i wrong?" he just raised a brow.

Jack punched him, making sure it fucking hurt, and left him to it.

"Duff!" he finally heard a voice he didn't want to punch.

"Jack, hey," he said quietly, unsure of how his best friend (of the same name) would react to the news.

"So you lied to me?" he raised a brow.

"What, when?" Jack frowned.

"When you said you weren't fucking the new kid," he laughed and Jack went bright red.

"Oh, that," he chuckled, "yeah, i may have lied. He was definitely at my window when i hung up on you."

He shook his head, "and you couldn't even tell your best mate?"

"I didn't know how you'd react," Jack chuckled, "like, coming out is one thing but fucking the guy who likes to beat the shit out of me?"

"It does seem a little odd," he laughed, "but i'm not gonna judge."

---

"Jack?" he heard a girl whisper from behind him in class.

"What?" he rolled his eyes as he turned to her.

"How did you pull Mikey?" she smirked, "i might try it."

"You won't try anything, he's mine."

"So you're actually together?"

"Yeah and i'd like to fucking keep it that way," Jack glared.

"You sound worried he'll take my offer up," she winked.

Jack laughed, "babe, i'm worried you'll scare him back to fucking England."

---

Over the next week, that was all that happened. Idiots questioning Jack about it.

"So where is he?" someone asked.

"Who, Mikey?"

"Yeah, is he scared of everyone now they know he's a faggot?" the guy chuckled.

Jack grabbed him by the shirt, punching him hard, "he's suspended actually, you know Andy, right?"

"Andy who? Fowler?" he mumbled, blood trickling down him chin.

"Yeah him, Mike put him in the hospital," Jack told him, punching him again.

"H-How?"

"Want me to fucking show you?" he punched him again.

He shook his head quickly, "nah, i'm good!"

"Good," Jack threw him into the wall, letting him fall to the floor.

"Duff!" Gibson shouted and he rolled his eyes.

"Gibson?" he raised a brow, heading toward him.

"What the hell was that?"

"He called Mikey a faggot," Jack told him as he stepped into the office.

He sighed, "Jack, you can't beat the whole school up!"

"Considering what's going on, Sir, i'd say i'm on a clean streak!" he said defensively, "there's at least eight people today that i could've beaten to a fucking pulp!"

"So what stopped you?" the principal raised a brow, "nothing usually stops you."

"I get suspended again and i can't see Mikey," he sighed.

Mr Gibson chuckled, "i bet your mum's glad she's finally got something to make you behave."

"She's thrilled," he glared at him, "but now is the worst time for her to have figured that out because everyone is fucking talking about it and i can't do anything about it and i can't fucking go to Mike because he's not fuckin' here, is he?!"

"Why don't you sit down? Calm yourself down a little," he said softly and grabbed him a bottle of water.

"Thanks," Jack mumbled and took a swig.

"Does Mikey know you're not allowed to see him if you get suspended?" he raised a brow.

Jack nodded, "which means if i do get suspended, he'll think i don't care."

"Then don't get suspended."

"Have you met me?" Jack raised a brow, "that's not easy for me."

Gibson laughed, "then you better learn how to control yourself!"

---

This isn't edited and the sky is blue, what's new? (THAT RHYMED)

Update: it's been edited but i like my rhyme so it's staying there😂